forty eight.

I Made That Machine My Bitch

present !

Authorities are asking for hep identifying several persons or interest at Dealey Plaza at the time of the assassination.

They all headed back to Elliott's home after the whole JFK assassination.

The FBI believes they may have been acting in concert with the alleged shooter.

They had a TV turned on and there was news on every channel on JFK's assassination. Every time they would say who they believe was involved, they would show pictures of the people listed.

Lee Harvey Oswald

Vanya Hargreeves, wanted in connection with the deaths of several FBI agents inside the federal building at Dealey Plaza. A Cuban exile known only as Diego

"Cuban?"

Who recently escaped from the Holbrook Sanitarium.

A bare-knuckle boxer with suspected Mafia ties who fights under the alias 'King Kong'

Maria couldn't help it. She let out a little laugh and Luther gave her a look.

Allison Chestnut, a ***** radical responsible for instigating and organizing the recent riots at Stadtler's lunch counter.

Maria, a wanted assassin by the FBI for more than four years who surprisingly is also known for being the only female Vietnam soldier.

And finally, Klaus, the controversial cult leader and known tax evader.

The FBI is asking the public to be on the lookout for this unidentified boy, who the believe is being held hostage by the suspected terrorist network.

"Well, it's true. I do feel like I'm being held hostage most days." Diego walked up to the TV and look at his photo and turned off the TV. "God, I hate that photo."

"That's bullshit! Surprisingly the only female soldier? Without me Klaus and many others would be dead!" Maria walked over to Allison and sat down on the stairs next to her. "They're saying I instigated the riot? That's unbelievable."

"Look, the good news is that we restored the timeline and we stopped doomsday. Sooo...."

"Yeah, a bunch of real goddamn heroes. We let Kennedy die." Everyone rolled their eyes at Diego. "Diego, he had to die either way."

Diego didn't want to admit but Maria was right. If Kennedy was still alive the timeline would still messed up. "Now we're officially the most wanted people in the world. The FBI is after us, the Dallas police, the Secret Service. It's only a matter of time before they hunt us down here."

"Well, where are we supposed to go?" Klaus walked over and stood next to Luther. "I have this yurt just outside Reykjavik. We could totally lay low there. Folks there are a little weird, but lovely."

"Hey, numb nuts. Hiding's not gonna make a difference here. The Commission will hunt us down wherever and whenever we go." Maria then had a thought. A disturbing thought but still a thought. "Why don't we just kill everyone in the Commission?"

They all looked at her concerned. "Do you know how hard that would be?"

"I'm a professional killer, Five."

"So am I and I couldn't do it."

"Yeah, but I'm better than you." Five was about to retaliate but he figured that he should just leave it. Diego then interjected, agreeing with Five. "Five's right. They'll never stop."