forty seven.

And What I Am Is Sexy Trash

present !

Allison, Klaus, Diego and Maria all headed for the FBI building to find Vanya and hopefully stop her from ending the world again. They all got there after a while and they were sitting in awkward silence in the elevator. "I hope we find Vanya on time."

Allison and Maria were standing next to each other while Klaus and Diego were behind them. Allison looked over at Maria who looked extremely nervous and was fiddling with her fingers. "You look nervous."

"I am."

"How come?"

"Gee, I don't know, Allison, maybe because I'm a wanted criminal entering an FBI building?! No, actually I don't think that's it!" Allison immediately looked away feeling a little hurt. "I'm sorry. I get sarcastic when I'm nervous."

"You're sarcastic all the time." Maria smiled a little. Klaus then interjected, wanting to see if he could help. "If it makes you feel any better, you could wait in the elevator. I mean, we might not get anywhere since we have a whole building filled with racist and stubborn pricks, a civil rights protester, a famous cult leader and someone who is clinically insane and they know that cause they'd have records. I mean, we are the three people who will for sure not get taken seriously and you, well, they'll just arrest you."

"That didn't make me feel better, Klaus."

"Well, I tried, Diego, you're up."

"Look guys, you don't need to make me feel better. I just want to get Vanya and go home." Allison was a bit curious as to why she was just brushing this whole thing off as if she hadn't been acting pissed off at Vanya ever since she saw her again. "Why do you seem to hate Vanya so much?"

Maria stayed quiet. Diego knew he could get her to talk. "Maria."

Maria sighed and gave in. "I know it was our fault that we got our eyes and throats slashed and I know it's my fault that I'm partially blind, but it isn't my fault that I was a blank slate for four and a half years. I mean, I've accepted the fact that I lost a bit of my vision but she made me lose all of my memories and I can't accept that. I had no one, no history, no place to go, no one to go back too. And when I finally found someone, someone who could be my history, my new memories, my new everything. They get taken away from me because Vanya doesn't know how to keep her emotions in check."

Allison rubbed her arm in comfort. "I know it was hard for you to lose Caleb. Believe me, I know the feeling. But Vanya isn't making you lose Caleb. We don't belong in the 60s. You were going to lose him either way."

"I know that. But she's the one who made me lose my memories, the impact of that sound wave she sent flying at me in the theater, made me lose my memories. If I had my memories, I wouldn't have met Caleb and I wouldn't have to feel this pain." Klaus then interjected, knowing he could actually help with this part. "Flower, even if you had your memories you still would've become close with someone and lost them too."

"So, you're saying if I met someone else and loved them as much as I love Caleb, I would've lost them too. Holy shit. I lose everyone that I love with my whole heart."

"Come on, Flower, that's not true."

"Yes it is! I lost Ben, I lost Thomas and now I've lost Caleb so please, can we just get Vanya and go home?" They all started to feel really bad for her especially Diego. They knew she had been through hell but she really does lose a lot of people. Only one thing was running through Diego's mind.

I want her to love me, but I don't want her to lose me.

The elevator door rang and Maria stepped to the side of the elevator so she couldn't be spotted immediately. A huge gust of wind passed right by the elevator and they all got up against the walls of the elevator. There was energy flares and crackling noises and a blue light going passed them. "Question guys?! Who are we trying to save Vanya from?!"