Chapter twenty-eight

Stephano hung his coat, seating and watching me with a small smirk on his face. I felt nervous under his gaze, heat spreading through my body.

"What would you like to eat?" I asked, feigning boldness.

"I dunno. Anything will do." He shrugged.

"Anything?" I asked.

"Yeah, I know you will cook something nearly as delicious as your lips." He grinned, his warm blue eyes watching carefully as shock and flush crossed my face.

I turned away quickly. Heading for the big fridge. I opened it, looking through it. I grabbed some eggs, tomatoes, cheese, chilli and a few spices. Setting them on the table in the kitchen. I grabbed a bowl and a whisk, breaking the eggs. I started to whisk them attentively. Taking my mind off Stephano's intense gaze.

I grabbed a knife, slicing the tomatoes into very small chunks. I grabbed an onion, slicing it into thin curved shapes. I took the non stick pan from where it hung. I added some olive oil. Ignited the stove and letting it warm up. I added the onions, letting it soften up before pouring in the tomatoes. I sprinkled salt, chilli powder, chicken stock powder, and a few other spices, stirring it constantly to prevent it from burning. I poured in the whisked eggs, leaving it for a few seconds before I stirred it. When I was satisfied, I turned off the stove. I parboiled a packet of noodles, sieving it before throwing it into the sauce and adding the cheese and letting them cook. I included some meat balls.

I grabbed two plates and forks. Dishing the food out and setting it on the table.

"Wow." Stephano gasped starring at his plate of food.

"What?" I asked nervously.

"It looks really good." He smiled, "smells good too."

I gave him a small smile, waiting for him to try it.

He dug in with his fork, putting a large portion into his mouth. He closed his eyes briefly, drawing the noodles into his mouth.

I watched his lips.

"Where did you learn how to cook?" He asked.

"I watched a few YouTube videos during my spare time." I blushed.

"This is really good." He complimented.

"Thank you." I smiled, digging in too. I was surprised, I have never cooked this before, I only watched a video on it repeatedly.
I thanked the Lord it was nice.

We ate silently, the sound of the fork coming in contact with the ceramic plate was all that was heard.

He helped me put the dishes away when we were done and wash them.

He grabbed his coat, I stood at ease with my arms folded, watching him.

He turned to me, making eye contact, pulling me into his blue eyes.

I starred back, unmoving, unblinking under his gaze. He took slow, steady strides towards me. When he was close, he got closer and closer that we were almost touching. I arched my head to meet his eyes as he towered over me.

His gaze left my eyes for a few seconds, travelling to my lips and coming back to my eyes.

He leaned in slowly, my heart was beating so hard I was afraid he could hear it.

I wanted him to do it, but I knew I shouldn't. Day by day it got harder to deny that.

Just as I braced myself for it, he leaned lower, before he shifted his head to my ear.

"That was delicious." He whispered before blowing hot air on my neck.

He lifted his head up, gave me a sly smirk before he turned away and disappeared from the kitchen, up the stairs and into his room.

I was still flushed from the moment before I pulled myself together and followed suit, retiring to my room, hot and bothered.

Unknown P. O. V

"When will the deal be cut?" The cold voice asked across the line.

"This week Sir, probably five days from now." The reply came.

"I want you alert on this, they must not go through with it. Keep your eyes and ears open at all times, stay undetected in case you are recognized. You must not mess this up." He warned.

"Yes sir. I won't let you down." The firm, submissive voice replied.

"I know you won't, this is all you have been trained for. This is also the revenge you seek." You could almost hear the wicked smile on his face from across the line.

"Yes Sir."