Chapter four

Earlier this morning, Stephano's schedule was sent to my room. we were going to meet with the Russian mafia by 9am. I put on black leather jacket and pants and a sunglass. I had no make up on aside for some shimmery lip gloss. I left my hair flowing down my body. I was asked not to come with any weapons for this operation.

I walked out of my room the same time Stephano walked out of his.

"Good morning boss." I greeted in a monotone.

He was wearing a black suit and had no tie on. His botton up had a few buttons open and I could see some tats on his chest. I noticed he was wearing a silver earring on his pierced left ear. His hair was combed and he looked and smelt very nice.

He nodded his head at me, his face leaving no clue to what his mood was this morning. I followed behind him as we walked downstairs just right there was Don. Stollo and his guard. The Don also wore a black suit and he had his sunglasses tucked on his inner white shirt. He had almost the same look as Stephano and his icy blue eyes looked bored as they set on Stephano.
The guard behind held a stern, angry looking face and stood at akimbo with his hands at his back. He wore black all through. He was built and slightly taller than Stollo.

"Stephano." Stollo spoke.

"Good morning Don." Stephano said as we walked up to them. I wondered why he didn't say dad instead. I could see Stollo had a few tattoos on him, I could see some on his neck and behind his ears.

"Morning boss." I greeted, nodding my head. Stollo gave me a small nod. He eyed me carefully for what felt like a good thirty seconds, I kept my body still and tense as I wondered what was running through this man's mind.

"non credo che dovrebbe venire con noi." Stephano said to Stollo.

(I don't think she should come with us.)

"Va bene, può aspettare fuori" Stollo answered.

(It's fine, she can wait outside.)

"Let's go." Stollo said as he turned to the door, his guard walking right behind him followed by Stephano, with me walking cautiously behind him, wondering what this was about.

The car was parked outside, Stollo's guard stood by the door, holding it open. Stephano and his dad got in the car. I got in the front seat beside the guard and we drove off in silence. I let my eyes s an the arena as we drove by. It was like an estate, all the houses white with black roofs were lined by the side, leaving a path in the middle. A couple of Stollo's men were around, smoking, discussing or gambling.

The huge gate at the end was opened and we drove out into the silent, lonely road. No one uttering a word all through. Not even some music to calm the eerie silence.

On getting to our destination, a huge mansion. The guards let us through the gate. We all got down and a guard in black and in sunglasses walked up to us.

"Permit me to search you sir. It's protocol." The man spoke in his thick Russian accent.

"No, I won't." Stollo answered blandly, his face an voice void of emotion.

The man put his hand into his pocket about to bring out something, he held it in there, paused.

"Yes sir." He spoke after a few seconds, then did I realize the black piece in his ear.

"Let's go Sir, my boss is waiting." Stollo followed as the man lead the way. His guard close behind him.

I made to follow Stephano. "Wait here kitten." He turned to me abruptly. I chewed my lower lips angrily at the name. His eyes glanced to it and back up to my eyes, he turned, following them into the house.