chapter seventeen

"Take right." Stephano murmured from the back seat.

I obeyed, scared as to if I should trust him.

"The hotel around the corner would do." He spoke.

"What?!" I blazed. "I thought you said you aren't drunk enough to not know your way home?"

"Yeah... But it's pretty dark now and it's a bit far plus I am feeling quite drowsy." He said.

I sighed.

This man was really something.

Thirty minutes later I was helping Stephano into a room. He was murmuring though.

"I am fine let me be." He complained.

"Oh now you are complaining?" I rolled my eyes.

I sat him on the bed carefully.

"You don't plan on leaving me in these clothes do you?" He asked, darkness shining through his eyes.

"You don't expect me to take them off for you do you?" I frowned.

"Why? It's not in your job description?" He smirked.

I rolled my eyes all the way back.

He simply spread his arms, awaiting.

I sighed as I begun to unbotton his suit. I pulled it down by his shoulders helping him take his arms out of it.

"You know... You look a lot like my mother." He said.

I could hear the sincerity in his voice. He wasn't just being cocky.

"If I was drunk enough, I would have thought you are my mother." He spoke further.

I didn't answer as I begun to unbotton his shirt. Helping him out of it.

"Gotta take off the pants too princess." He smirked.

Now I wasn't sure this man was drunk enough or was he just trying to play with me?

I eyed him for a moment. Starring hardly into his blue eyes.

"I am waiting kitten." He smirked.

"Don't you call me kitten." I frowned.

I felt his fingers grab my hand and pull towards him immediately. Both of us falling on the bed and my face ramming into his naked, built chest.

I lifted my head, shocked. He held me by my jaw firmly enough to stop me from moving it but not enough to hurt me.

"I call you whatever I want bambina, you can try to stop me if you want." He smiled sinisterly.

I quickly got off his body. Frowning at him.

"Goodnight kitten." He grinned, closing his eyes.
________________________

The woman was back, crying as she watched her daughter being dragged away.
"No. Leave her alone!" She struggled with the man who held her hands behind her.
"Mum! Don't let them take me!" The little girl wailed as the man hauled her over his shoulders.
There in the shadows, a man stood silently watching.
"Shut up!" The man grabbing her mum yelled, slapping her cheek.
The little girl shrieked at the sight.

"Ariana." The deep voice came, it was smooth, caring and silky unlike the one in her dreams.

"Ariana wake up."

Her eyes snapped open immediately, his face was right in front of hers.
His rough, messy hair and bright blue eyes starred down at her.
She starred for a moment, her eyes travelling down his naked abs in a trance. Tracing his ab lines with her eyes. Suddenly she was fully awake. She pushed him, springing up.

She panted, brushing her hair out of her face.

"Stephano." She gasped.

He chuckled, the soft sound suddenly increased into laughter.

She starred at him wordlessly, confused.

"So..." He laughed, "you were... You were so captivated by the sight of my abs huh?"

She blushed deeply.
She didn't utter a word as she stood from the bed.

Wait a minute bed?

She panicked for a second.
She was very sure she had fallen asleep on the couch the previous night.

"How did I get here?" She asked.

He starred at her, trying to read her eyes. She knew it, so she blanked her stare.

"I carried you there." He simply answered.

"Why?" She threw her shoulders back in frustration.

"I told you kitten." He answered. "The last time you slept on the couch leaving me on the bed."

She sighed, walking out of his face. She walked back to the couch, picking her coat.

"Are we going or not?" She sighed.

"No we are not going... Not yet. I have got some things to do. I already ordered breakfast." He sat back on the bed.

She kept her eyes outside the window. Refusing to look at him, to take in the image of his chest unclad.

He however continued to stare at her aware she was simply resisting the urge to stare at him.
He wanted to laugh at her. She was something he had never seen before, strong, determined and so full of self control. He wanted to tempt her further, see how far she can go with resisting him.

She turned to him suddenly.
"Stephano."

He never mentioned it, but he loved his name a lot when it came from her lips. He dreamt of her moaning that name out someday.

"Yes, kitten?" He hummed.

"Are we just going to sit her silently for the rest of the day?" She asked.

"We can make some noise if you want. Sensational sounds." He smirked.

"You know what I mean." She answered with a straight face.

"Alright. We will head out real soon. You can take a shower while you wait." He said.

She stood grabbing her coat, she walked past him into the bathroom.

He couldn't help but notice how curvy she was and the slight jiggle of her butt as she walked by.

There was something about her that called out to him.

Was it the striking resemblance to his mother or how she put a wall around herself ?

He needed answers. He wanted to know who she truly was and most of all, he wanted to know how she tasted. 

He listened to the sound of the shower as she bathed. Imagining the water trickling down her curves.
Soon, a knock came on the door. The food was here.

She soon walked out the shower, her hair wet and tangled but not dripping. She was all dressed.

"Breakfast is served." He pointed to the small table.
She walked slowly towards it.
She looked up at him.

"Have you had yours?" She asked.

"No. I am not hungry yet." He replied. "Eat up."