Chapter eighteen

He wondered how he didn't realize it earlier, but Ariana was a huge foodie. She loved food a lot, her curves were thankful for that though.
He remembered how her stomach had rumbled seating beside him on her first day.

He noticed she didn't seem quite satisfied, he ordered for more and watched her eat. She wasn't shy to do so, unlike many other women he met in the past. Stacey for example, always ate so slowly and perfectly while with him. But not Ariana, she stuffed the food into her mouth quickly, carelessly.

She had finished eating now. Stephano stood by the window, making a call. He was speaking Italian.
She watched the several tattoos on his arms and back. He still hadn't put on a shirt, and she was starting to feel like he did so just to tease her, and she was right.

"Ariana?" He turned to her.

"Yes?" She answered, averting her eyes from his chest quickly.

"The day you got taken... Did you do something I need to know about?" He asked.

She starred at him for a while, he didn't look worried or agitated.

"I stabbed someone." She answered. "He was going to force himself on me."

He nodded lightly. "Alright."

"Is something wrong?" She asked.

"No, not really. Nothing you should worry about." He replied.

"I am going to head into the shower now."

Soon, Stephano stepped out of the shower. With nothing but a tiny towel around his waist and his wet hair sticking to his face.

Ariana looked away from the window, starring up at him, she gasped inwardly, averting her eyes from him.

"You don't plan on undressing here do you?" She asked.

"Does it bother you?" He smirked.

"Actually... No it doesn't." She lied, ignoring her urge to stare.

She heard the towel drop, she gulped, holding her hearth. She heard him shuffle around before wearing his shorts and pants. Putting on his belt, and the sound of him buckling it tried to put things in her imaginations.

"You can look now." She could hear the humor in his voice.

"Okay." She answered, but she didn't take her eyes away from the window till a few moments later.

He was all dressed.

"We are going to head out of town. I have got to meet with my father at the old house." He said.

She nodded.

"We will be leaving now. Let's go." He led the way out the room.

They both rode in their usual silence. He driving, she looking out the window.
She took notice of how he never turned on the radio but she didn't mention it.

The drive lasted about an hour, and soon they were driving in through the gates of the old house. The huge arena.

It was just like she remembered. The guards in black. Living their life there. Some chatting, playing chess outside or smoking.

The would turn and nod slightly as Stephano's car passed by.
They drove to a stop at the last the buildings.

They both got off.

She walked few inches behind him as they walked in the house.

Stollo sat right inside, he was on the couch. A cigarette in his hand, he was a very good looking man, and the only thing that aged about him was the hair. The sprinkles of grey and brown hair on his head.
He was wearing a floral shirt, most of the buttons were undone so you could see his bare chest which had lots of tattoos.