Chapter six

We walked into a room with his hand wrapped tightly around my waist. I was cringing deep inside. The room was upstairs, it was simple and contained just a white bed with white sheets and a couch. The window was open and the chilly air made the white curtain struggle stubbornly in the air.

David put out his arms around me immediately he slammed the door shut. He open his mouth about to devour my lips, I swiftly moved my head causing his neck to fall to my neck and he kissed and nipped hungrily at it. My nerves were cringy and I felt really disgusted at having this barely known man throw himself at me. But I knew what Stephano wanted from him was really important if he was going to make me do it this way.

I brought my hand to his chest, rubbing a little and pushing him away slightly. He looked up at me panting and starved.

I traced my finger around his jaw seductively.
"How about you get that drink? I will like to use the bathroom while you at it."

He grinned, nodding his head swiftly.

I hurried into the bathroom, not wanting to have to kiss the weird fellow. I pulled out the powder from my boobs. I opened the tap, wetting my fingers with water, I touched the powder, making it form a mold. I placed the mood on my index finger, matting it like a nail polish. I did the same on my middle finger and wrapped the rest carefully, putting it back into my boob.

I walked out of the room, saying a small prayer in my mind.

David sat on the bed with only his pants on. His chest was very hairy and his stomach was round and bulging.

He eyes me seductively as I walked in. I winked at him.

"Where is the drink?" I asked.

And at that moment, a knock came at the door.

"That should be it." He answered.

I opened the door, the waiter handed me a bottle of wine and two glass cups on a tray. I took with a smile.

I set it on the small desk by the table, I popped it. Pouring some of it into the two glass cups. I turned to David who had his eyes on me, I winked seductively at him. I picked the wine. I walked up to him. I wrapped my arms around him and dipped so his face was buried on my neck and he kissed it hard, sucking onto it. I put my finger into the cup on my right hand,stirrring the substance into it.

I didn't know what it was, I silently hoped it won't kill him and create one hell of a drama for me. But I knew Stollo, at least heard enough about him to know that he won't let it go that way knowing his son is involved, and Stephano didn't seem to be the irrational type, he is a man with a plan. I could tell from his planned schedules for each day, and I could tell he hates surprises.

"Here." I offered him as I pulled away from the hug. I had the clean one put to my lips already as I offered him the tampered one. He took it with a grin, I winked at him as he gulped it down in one sip. He quickly grabbed my waist, pulling me close to him and rolling us over on the bed so I was under him. I cringed visibly, I couldn't hide my disgust at the ugly pot bellied man.
I put my hand to his hairy chest trying to push him off with a smirk as if I wanted to try something else. I watched as his eyes became droopy, his stupid grin still lingering on his face, his eyeballs rolled slightly before he collapsed, falling unto the bed.

I breathed a sigh of relief. I jumped out of the bed quickly going for his pockets. I dip my hands into his pants pockets, nothing.

I looked around the room hastily, I saw his suit jacket, I grabbed it, dipping my hands into the first one empty. I groaned, praying it was in the next one. I checked, I felt it, I pulled out his phone and his wallet. I curiously opened it pulling out a note and some folded documents. I unfolded them, reading them each. I folded them back, and replaced them. I opened his phone, running through his inbox and his call history. He had a few texts from a hidden number. I flipped my head hastily towards the door as it was flung open, I felt my heart skip a frantic beat. I closed my eyes in relief seeing it was Stephano.