Chapter fourteen

Warning: Chapter contains mature themes and violence.

I stood in front with other girls. Many of them were scared, quivering and trembling.

He chose two other girls before walking back to the front. His eyes scanned us carefully, I froze as he held his gaze on mine.

His skin was dry and suffered, a knife cut running through his left cheek.

"You... You look the freshest." His equally rough voice said. "You must be new stock huh?"

I didn't speak, I brought my gaze down to the floor knowing it would be foolish of me.

"You will be the top special entertainer for tonight." He said with a tone of finality.

Suddenly I was grabbed by another guard his hard hand pulled me out of the room. I didn't struggle, some men were leaning on the walls by the passage, drinking and smoking. He pushed a door open, I cringed as I gazed at the girl who was being roughly used by the short bulky man with a round belly. She looked like she had given up, her face pale, and her eyes dripping with disgust.
He closed the door immediately.
My stomach churned at the terrible sight.
He pulled me to another room. Some girls were getting whipped, spanked, gagged chocked and tied up. They wore costumes. Some obediently accepted their fate, a few struggled and a few cried as the men took their disgusting lustful pleasures from them.

I fought the urge to spit.

He pulled me roughly into another a room. There was a small wooden table and a small bed by the corner. My heart thumped louder as I thought of what we could be doing here. Remembering the knife in my pocket, I began to think up ways of escaping.

The man pushed me away from him, only then did I look up to see his face. He was the man who dragged me out the brothel.

He pointed towards the small door.

"Go in and change into the clothes there. Make it quick. Leave the room and you don't wanna know what happens to that nice body of yours before the party." He said, his voice stern and rough.

I slowly pushed the door open. A very tight bathroom it was. I stepped in, pushing the door, realizing it had a bolt. I bolted it immediately.
I heard him chuckle loudly at the sound of the bolt. It was mocking, as if to tell me not even the bolts will stop him if he wanted to do something. The door was wooden and old.

The walls were so close together I could almost suffocate. I could barely move without brushing my body against it.

I noticed the small black gown hanging down from the tap's neck. I grabbed it. Slowly and carefully pulling my shirt off. I was readying my mind to stab him once I got out and find my way through the crowd.
I pulled out the knife from my pocket. It didn't look like a knife. It had a soft fancy casing.

I pulled off my trousers too, hanging it carefully on the tap. I slid the gown over my head. It stopped right below my butt. It was lace and showed off all my boobs, a small piece of clothing covering the nipple.
It was strapless. I felt naked.

I put the pen knife, cotton covered  under the dress.
I unbolted the door, stepping out carefully. The man eyed me carefully, roaming his eyes over my body from my legs to my boobs.

"You are lucky. If we had time I will take you right now, but the guests are here. Put those shoes on. I walked slowly towards the high heels by the corner. Calculating my moves.

Immediately the door swung open. Another man walked in. In a brown jacket and a cowboy hat.

"What's taking you so long? I thought maybe you were having some meat. But lucky you... You weren't." He told the man who brought me in.