💌 Chapter Seventeen 💌

Start from the beginning

Shut it - Y/N

He read over it instantly, a small chuckle leaving his lips and he met your waiting eyes, playfully raising his eyebrows. His amusement grew when you were focusing on the board again. As he moved to scribble something on his paper, it was to your great shock to see you had fallen behind in the notes.

But the culprit of it only slide his paper back to you and there was nothing you could do than to cast a curious glance to what he'd written.

Will you be rude to me now? How did you forget about our past?

You let out a little sigh then checked if your teacher is looking and you give him another reply, damning the reality that the two of you were in the middle of class.

What kind of past is it?

Beside you, he leaned forward, his faces full of determination as he wrote quickly before passing the paper.

The one where you and I had our first kiss to each other!

Your stomach dropped so far you could just about feel it in your toes. It was like hiking on a treacherous hill, this conversation in a paper like a letter, slow and dangerous and full of effort in both sides. You could feel the two of you sinking in it. Soon you would be lost.

Past is past they said.

Jake was biting his lip and beneath the desk, you could feel his knee jangling up and down. Suddenly, the teacher's voice is gone and his body felt too close.

You said I was your exact ideal type. What about the exploding feeling after that kiss? Did you just forget it?

Without even expecting it, your mind wavered back to the very day you met him in Dwight - when he had approached you to save him from your classmates. He had that natural approachable glow - and he still had this now no matter how stubborn he is today. His soft voice was enough to make you do what he wants without even realizing how powerful his effect is.

How could I? But let's just forget it please, Jake.

And that was your big problem with Jake. You would do many things for him in a heartbeat in only one look at his beautiful eyes.

Sorry but I couldn't. I even left Dwight to see you again in this school.

In all the noise inside the classroom with the teacher blubbering about the formulas and the tip tap of the pens in a notebook, you didn't notice it until his hand was forcing you to look up at him. He was watching with a gaze mile deep, his eyes sizing you up and neither of you said anything for what felt like a very long time.

What did you just do?

And he decided then that there was no reason to stop his raging emotions because it had been contained for far too long. It wasn't like he owed you an explanation, anyway. You were the one who started this, he reminded himself, if you were really the sender of the letter. But you are not.

I searched in our school's directory to where this school might be and then I begged my parents to let me transfer. Is that not enough explanation?

Finally, the math teacher ended the subject, the last minutes coming into the end as the bell rang for lunch and the students stood up one by one with the notebooks being stashed into the bags, they all left. Jake scraped back his chair, standing up in a hurry and he walked around the desk to get to you then in no time at all, he closed the space between the two of you.

It was your mistake giving him a hesitant smile before he shoves you into the wall and his eyes were still caught on yours, and you open your mouth, then closed it.

"I didn't thought you to be this aggressive", you said after a beat.

"So have you thought about what I was saying as a continuation?", he asked, and before you could process it, his lips crashes onto yours in a furious passion. He kissed you as if the world was ending and this would be his last.

When he ended it, he still didn't let go of you even if you want to.

"You're going to destroy me", he said it with such excitement and wonder that it confused you. "But I don't care. I tried to bring myself to be rid of you since we last saw each other but I just can't. I don't want to. What the hell have you done to me?"

"That - that is the second time you did that without any permission!", you shrieked beginning to think you may have too much karma in your side and in just a matter of one week after all the letters was sended, you have been kissed by two different person.

What more? Did you need to hide now to a place where they couldn't find you? You needed to think of something before all the boys makes a move on you like this.

He saw the startled look from your face and he shook his head. "I'll leave you for now to recover. In the next time I approach you, I wouldn't be easy on you anymore"

Then he left you still awestruck inside the room. You were fully aware of how much now rested on your shoulders. You need to find a way to avoid the others like Ni-ki and Sunoo except for Jay. He's not like Jake, but what about Sunghoon? He's shy, so you wouldn't put it past to him to kiss you as well.

As for Jungwon, he had known you for so long and even if he might feel something, he was too respectful of his friendship with Daniel to even think of it.

If there's no escape anymore, you would tell to your dad about this boys and what they were doing.

It would instill a pile of trouble, but it had to be done for your sanity.

💌 ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ 💌

Don't forget to Vote and Comment