"What does this button do?" I asked and pointed at the random button.

"Ditching button ... AND NO YOU CAN'T TRY TO PUSH IT!" Steve replied, actually shouted the last part as my finger got closer to the button.

"Of course I won't." I said to make it clear that I didn't even think about it. Which I did for a slight second but then I realised that because of that we would probably die. Well at least me. I don't know about this super soldiers, they would probably make it out alive. WHY WAS I EVEN THINKING ABOUT IT?!

"What about this one?" I asked curiously and pointed at another one.

For about half an hour I kept asking him about the functions of each button and surprisingly he wasn't annoyed by it.

When I finally knew the function of all buttons and handles I turned around to give some attention to Bucky, who's been quiet ever since he told me that I shouldn't be here. It didn't seem like he changed his mind, on the other hand, Steve seemed like he accepted that I'm here and I'm not going anywhere. The only thing he could do now was to make sure that I don't die.

I sat down on the seat, opposite from Bucky. I didn't say anything, I just kept staring at him. For about a minute he kept staring back right into my eyes but then he looked away. "Don't do that."

"I'm not doing anything." I shrugged but didn't move my look away from him.

"You're trying to make me to like the fact that you're here." he said.

"No I'm not. I just like looking at you." I said casually.

"Stop it ..." he rubbed his eyes and tried to hide a little smile on his face.

"There it is. That's what I've been waiting for." I said happily as I teasingly pointed at his smile.

Steve chuckled slightly.

"Okay that's weird. I made Steven show a positive emotion. I'm concerned for his wellbeing or maybe I lost the last drop of my sense of humour that I never even had." I babbled as I looked at Steve with a side look.

"Thank god we are almost there." Steve mumbled and shook his head, probably regretting that he ever got out of the ice.

"Captain Rogers doesn't like me very much." I whispered and pretended to be hurt as I looked back at Bucky.

"That's impossible. How could anyone not like you?" he replied and leaned his forearms on his knees as he nervously put his hands together.

"I know, right?! I'm awesome!" I laughed shortly, not actually being serious.

He smiled but then his face expression quickly got back to serious. "Would you do something for me?" he asked and slightly tilted his head.

"I would do anything for you." I replied and tilted my head the same way that he did.

"Please stay in the quinjet. Don't go with us. Please." he was literally begging which made me feel bad for him. He was worried about me but what he didn't realise was that I was worried about him just the same, if not even more.

"Almost anything." I corrected my previous statement which made him shake his head sadly.

"I can't change your mind, can I?" he said right before Steve landed the jet.

I ignored Bucky since I didn't know what to say.

"Oh my god! We are still alive! You did it Steven!" I yelled enthusiastically as I got way over excited and ran to him to give him a thank you hug.

When I finally stopped squashing him with my arms he rubbed his eyes completely done, probably questioning his existence for the 100th time in the past few hours.