Chapter 57

"We're here. You should wake her up." said Steve, thinking I couldn't hear him.

Well I could since I woke up a few minutes before he parked the car. I just chose to keep my eyes closed and pretended that I'm sleeping so I had an excuse to stay just the way I was, snuggled up next to Bucky.

While I was asleep he put his arms around me to keep me next to him, which made me smile even if I just thought about it.

"Give us a second please." said Bucky and waited for Sam and Steve to leave the car.

"You can stop pretending now." He said while chuckling slightly.

I turned my head and opened one eye just enough to see his face. "I don't know what you're talking about." I acted like I actually had no clue.

Bucky rolled his eyes. "You can't trick me doll."

I sighed sadly as he moved his arms. "I think we should join them." he said and nodded towards whoever was outside the car.

I turned around to look through the window. "It's just Barton. He hates me anyway. " I said and looked back at Bucky who just shook his head and reached for the door handle. "C'mon... at least say hi or something."

I raised my eyebrows and crossed my arms. "Make me." I said decisively as my mouth shaped into an almost unnoticeable smirk.

Bucky let go of the handle and turned back towards me. "And how am I supposed to do that?" he asked teasingly as he leaned closer, his face just a few inches away from mine.

"It doesn't seem like you need my instructions." I said quietly as my eyes kept glancing at his lips.

Suddenly everything around us simply didn't exist. Well until someone decided to loudly knock on the car window and brought me back to real world.

"For fucks sake just leave us alone ..." I mumbled as I turned around to roll down the window.

I knew that it wasn't really the right time for me and Bucky to ... well ... catch up on stuff (if you know what I mean you know ANYWAY) since those people were here to help him.

As the window finally rolled down fully I leaned through it and looked at Steve. "Can't you see that we're busy?"

"You can be busy after we're finished with our job." said Steve with his 'speech voice'.

"One day, when I'll kill you Cap, don't you even dare to make it seem like it was my fault..." I mumbled as we stepped out of the car.

"I promise I won't." Steve simply replied and turned towards the rest of our company.

"You already know Wanda and Clint as I rem -..."

"SCOTTY!" I almost shouted way too excited.

Everyone looked at me confused, including Scott Lang.

"Do we know eachother...?" he asked as he was trying to recall a nonexistent memory of me.

"No not really. I mean I know you." I said quickly as I looked at Sam for a second. "You kicked Wilson's ass like I always wanted to." I grinned at Sam who's eyes widened.

"Where did you get this from?!" Sam asked in a hurry slightly embarrassed.

"Well sometimes I got bored at the compound. And there was this room with security cameras. Do I need to say more?" I explained shortly.

"I already like this girl. Finally someone who resp -..." Scott started but stopped when Sam gave him a death stare. "But h..how did you... how did you know who I was?" he stuttered as he took a step away from Sam.