Chapter 59

"Captain Rogers. I know you believe what you're doing is right. But, for the collective good, you must surrender now." Vision spoke from the above.

"Be carful everyone. Last time I talked to this guy he was right." I mumbled as I kept my eyes on Vision.

"What do we do now, Cap?" Sam asked as we all started walking towards team Iron Man. Yeah, let's call it Team Iron Man.

"We fight." Steve replied as we switched from fast walking to running.

"There is 6 of them and 7 of us. Emily, judging by the previous fight I assume that Tony told them to stay away from you. Which means, do not bring attention to yourself and try to get to the quinjet as soon as possible." he added quickly.

He noticed that I was about to complain so he gave me a quick determined glance. "That's an order."

"Fine and don't worry. I will stay completely unnoticed. You won't be even be able to tell that I'm he-..." I spoke out of breath until I stumbled over my own feet and fell on the ground.

I hit my nose which made my eyes water abnormally. "Don't worry everyone! I'm okay ... just ..." I babbled as I tried to get back up on my feet and tried to see clearly again. "... go." I added a bit more quietly when I realised that no one noticed that I stayed behind. "The amount of love and care I feel right now is unmeasurable." I mumbled sarcastically.

My lip corners turned up as I noticed the quinjet that was only 100 meters away. I started running and just a second after that, Nat felt on that exact spot where I stood previously. I looked behind me while running. "I wish you a quick recovery!" I yelled before speeding up a little.

Unfortunately Tony heard me and started coming towards. He clearly didn't expect me to get this far.

"Holy shit... when will I learn how to shut up..." I mumbled, disappointed by myself once again and switched back to running.

I was lucky since right after that I heard a loud groan from behind. Scotty turned big. Like BIG big. HUGE! That's the right word.

"Wow..." I whispered as I leaned on the quinjet, completely out of breath. I didn't know what was the plan now since I lost my earbud a while ago.

Before I could actually got myself together I noticed king T'Challa running  closer as well as Bucky and Steve.

Quickly I got inside the quinjet so the cat king wouldn't see and try to stop me. His claws were terrifying and I had no wish to get to know them up close.

I hid at the back, in the dark corner, behind some boxes so he wouldn't be able to see me through the window. Well, I could only hope that they don't decide to blow it up.

My heartbeat got even faster when I heard a loud crashing noise. Before I walked in, one of the airport towers was crashing down. I could only hope that Steve and Bucky made it before it landed on the ground.

After a few moments of tense silence I finally let out a big relieved breath.

"You're not going to stop?" I heard Nat's voice from the outside, which made me assume that Steve and Bucky are just in front of their goal. They made it.

"You know I can't." Yep, it was definitely Steve.

"I'm going to regret this. Go." Nat spoke a bit more quietly. "But please tell me that Emily's not coming with you... or Tony's never going to forgive me." she added quickly after, at least that's how it sounded like, shot T'Challa with some kind of electricity.

"Haven't seen her since she tripped before the fight started. She couldn't make it this far." Steve assured her. It actually sounded like he was 100% sure that I was lying somewhere on the ground, completely beaten up.