"Excuse me?!" I hissed quietly and looked deeply offended. Did he really think that I was that incompetent?! Please, the only thing that hurt me on my way here was myself. I don't think he could say the same.

When Bucky and Steve got in, they didn't notice me, so I stubbornly decided to stay quiet. And staying quiet was a huge deal for me, so you can tell that I was really offended.

They sat down on the jet's seats quickly. Steve took the wheel and I hoped that he actually knew how to operate this thing.

Almost immediately we got off the ground. I couldn't really see what was happening outside but by hearing some more shooting and crashing sounds, I could tell that the fight wasn't finished yet.

After a while the noise finally stopped and the quinjet flew through the air way more stable. That was a really good thing since I would definitely threw up if I didn't stop shaking and doing loops and turns that made me think that Steve seriously didn't know anything about flying.

But since we didn't end up at the bottom of a lake or river or anything, he apparently knew what he was doing.

"What's gonna happen to your friends?"  Bucky broke the silence.

"Whatever it is, I'll deal with it." Steve sighed.

"I don't know if I'm worth all this, Steve." Bucky mumbled with guilt in his voice and looked down.

"Nothing was your fault ..." I mumbled quietly and rested my forehead on my kneecaps.

Bucky's head quickly raised up again. "What was that?" he asked quickly.

"What do you mean?" Steve asked with confusion in his voice. Apparently he didn't hear me so he got slightly worried. "Are you okay? Did you hit your head of something...?"

Bucky stayed quiet for a few seconds before shaking his head slightly. "I don't know ..." he sighed.

"Well I wanted to say this ... what you did all those years... It wasn't you. You didn't have a choice." Steve assured him.

Exactly!

Bucky looked up at Steve once again. "I know. But I did it." he said with a voice that broke my heart.

"Just like Steve said. You didn't have a choice. Yes, you did it but you know that the real you would never do it. No one asked what you wanted, they just made you do it." I said which made them both look at the back of the quinjet where I was sitting.

"KEEP EYES ON THE ROAD! I MEAN SKY OR SOMETHING!" I yelled at Steve when he totally forgot that he was the pilot.

"So I actually did hear you." Bucky said, at first relieved that I was okay and that he wasn't having hallucinations but then immediately he closed his eyes and shook his head. "You shouldn't be here."

"Exactly. Why are you here?!" Steve asked quickly, still a bit in shock and quickly glanced at me once again, to make sure that I was real.

"Woah wait a second. Wasn't that the original plan?!" I asked and crossed my arms. They made it seem like I did something wrong but I was actually the only one that stuck to the plan!

Steve didn't say anything since I was right (as always) but it was obvious that he wished I wasn't here.

"Damn calm down ... don't get too excited for seeing me." I said sarcastically and stood up.

"I told Nat that you're not coming with us." Steve said without looking at me.

"Yeah I heard that. I was pretty much hurt that you still think I'm so incapable of doing anything." I said as I walked up to the front of the jet and observed how Steve managed all the buttons and stuff without screwing up.