💌 Chapter Eleven 💌

En başından başla

"Oh please Danny", you muttered, not even bothering to face him because you knew, Jungwon was only one step behind him. "You better leave me now before I burn your dinner for tonight"

"You are no fun as always!", he called out before you heard him leave along his bestfriend. It never ceazes to amaze you how Daniel can hunt you even at school. You could beg the gods for patience, an unlimited kind.

Looking back to the passage where Thomas is stuck between a hard decision whether to follow Newt's wish or not, tearing up is not an option because you were in a public area. But you still did at the iconic line of Tommy, please, Tommy. At least it was only a slight sniff; enough to catch the attention of the one watching you from afar.

And then a voice called out from the direction of the plant boxes. "You all right, Y/N?", you looked up and saw Jake with a worry line in his brows, carrying the uniform of the soccer players.

Let's face this; this is a world where a person's tragedy is another person's good fortune.

You don't want for your bestfriends to think they didn't make you happy, but really, Hazel was eyeing you now with disbelief. And so with a cruel blow to your last piece of a quiet life, Jake with a determine stride is heading towards you.

Everyone was now widening their eyes and you could tell them voluntarily how no one was devasted by this tragic turn of events than you are.

"Why are you sniffing? Is it about the rumors going around here?", Jake said as he approached you, nodding to your friends who were doing their best not to share knowing looks.

"What - I'm not -", you said, then stopped as a shadow flash over your figure. You turned around to see Heeseung was over you.

"The truth is", he said, taking you by the hand to stand beside him, and then he looked at everyone who was now walking closer to your spot, as though you were all in one movie.

One minute you were reading the third book of Maze Runner, and in the second, Jake is almost close to talking you again, and the next, you were poised in Heeseung's side. You knew from extensive experience of embarassment from Daniel, there would be another one to add in your long record.

Heeseung didn't waste a moment when he spotted Jungwon following Daniel to see what the fuss is all about and he grinned down at you, gesturing to take his hand. "Please"

"You couldn't be serious", you muttered, motioning for him to let go.

As it appeared even the other boys turned up at the same time; Ni-ki from the junior's buildings, Jay and Sunghoon from the gym and Sunoo from the art club's room. With your eyes doing your best to avoid their gazes and cringed, discreetly patting Heeseung to let you be off.

If you were to describe him now, it'd be a bomb a few seconds from blowing up. No more than two or three seconds, he exploded. "Y/N is now my girlfriend, so please stop making baseless rumors about her!"

"And Yana is lying to all of you. She'd been cheating on me for three months now!", he belted, and it was such an uncharacteristic occurence that the student body fell silence at once.

Thereafter of another pulsing and intensifying struck of terror in your side, Heeseung grabbed you by the hand for the second time that day and he pulled you out of there, shooting everybody a look as the two of you went.