[chapter 102]

"Oh my god, Parker." Georgiana smirked as they hid behind crates. "You brought your phone with you?"

"Shh, I'm recording." Peter shushed her and pointed the camera ahead, filming Evelyn and Steve as they confronted Tony and his team. "Okay, there's Captain America, Solaris, Iron Man, Black Widow."

"War Machine." Georgiana added when Peter forgot his name.

"Whoa." He exclaimed with a whisper. "Who's that new guy?"

"I don't know." Georgiana shrugged. "Cat-Man?"

"Underoos!" Tony shouted, signaling Peter.

"Oh, that's me!" Peter exclaimed, throwing his phone at Georgiana. "Take it, take it."

Georgiana watched for the nod she was waiting from Tony as she put Peter's phone in her pouch. She saw Peter successfully taking Steve's shield and landing on top of a vehicle. Tony briefly looked in her direction and gave a small nod. Georgiana quickly sprinted, jumping on a dust wave.

"Get out when you can, kid." She heard Evelyn state right before she landed besides Peter.

"He's here to help us." Georgiana stated and almost felt bad for being there at the look on her sister's face but she knew she was doing the right thing.

"Georgiana?!"

"Well, this isn't going according to plan." Georgiana stated as she reached Tony. "What can I do?"

"Go see if Parker needs any help." Tony replied before flying off towards Wanda and Clint.

With a nod, Georgiana set off to the terminal where she knew Peter was fighting with Sam and Bucky. She saw him fly out of the window, his web getting cut in the middle. Clenching her fists, Georgiana created a wave with which she could catch Peter with. He landed next to her with a little yelp and jumped up.

"Whoa!" He exclaimed finally seeing her powers. "That was so cool!"

"Kid 1, Kid 2." Tony spoke on the coms making Georgiana roll her eyes at his nicknames. "You two okay?"

"Yeah, Middle Aged Man." Georgiana replied and she heard a snort in her earpiece, guessing it was either Rhodey or Natasha. "We're coming to you."

Georgiana was having a breather with Peter, hiding behind an airplane as explosions went off everywhere. Peter asked for his phone back when they decided it was a safe spot.

"Okay, so the craziest thing just happened, right?" Peter started recording again. "I just had a fight with Captain America and I stole his shield and I threw it at him-"

"Shit!" Georgiana exclaimed when she saw Ant-Man growing into a giant, grabbing Rhodey by his ankle. "Parker!"

"What the hell?!" Peter exclaimed as he looked at him. "He's big now. We gotta go. Hang on."

Putting his phone down, Peter flung up, Georgiana surfing a lunar dust wave next to him as they approached rest of their team.

"Okay, tiny dude is big now." Rhodey exclaimed as he failed to fly free. "He's big now."

"Give me back my Rhodey." Tony exclaimed right when Sam flew feet first into him.

"I got him!" Peter stated, catching Rhodey with a web.

Georgiana saw her sister running away with Steve and Bucky. Mulling over her thoughts for a second, she shook her head and looked away not to draw attention to them. Instead she sent a wave at Ant-Man, making him lose his balance as he swung the wing of a plane at Tony.