[chapter 74]

"Three minutes." Steve spoke to the rest of the team. "Get what you need."

"Come with me." Evelyn addressed Pietro and Wanda as they awkwardly stood there, the others leaving to get ready. "You can take what you need from here." She opened a door and pointed at the spare clothing they had next to the training room. "Wanna change?"

"I'm good." Wanda gave her a nod, looking at her outfit. "Thank you."

Evelyn went to her bedroom and changed into a spare suit, the one she was wearing now had small tears in it. She quickly headed to Natasha's room and picked up as many clips she could knowing Natasha would need them. Seeing something hanging behind her door, she grabbed it and headed towards where she had left the twins.

"Hey, take this." She handed the leather jacket to Wanda. "You may get cold."

"Thank you." Wanda thanked her again with a small smile. "Really."

"You're going to need these too." Evelyn gave them earpieces. "You're part of the team now. Meet us in front of the lab when you're ready."

"The twins?" Steve asked her when she reached them.

"They'll be here in a bit." Evelyn nodded, braiding her hair as she spoke.

"No way we all get through this." Tony spoke. "If even one tin soldier is left standing, we've lost. It's gonna be blood on the floor."

"I got no plans tomorrow night." Steve replied with a grin making Evelyn snigger.

"Damn." Evelyn gave him a pout. "I thought we were going dancing."

"I get first crack at the big guy." Tony shook his head at the two. "Iron Man's the one he's waiting for."

"That's true." Vision spoke as he was passing by them. "He hates you the most."

"Well..." Bruce commented with a small smile, the look on Tony's face making them chuckle. "Shall we?"

"Yeah." Steve nodded getting up, seeing the twins and Clint approaching the landing area. "Wheels up in two."

"Ultron knows we're coming. Odds are we'll be riding into heavy fire, and that's what we signed up for." Steve spoke as they were flying towards Sokovia. "But the people of Sokovia, they didn't. So our priority is getting them out." He looked at Pietro and Wanda, both nodding in agreement. "All they want is to live their lives in peace, and that's not going to happen today. But we can do our best to protect them. And we can get the job done and find out what Ultron's been building. We find Romanoff..." He addressed that part to Bruce. "And we clear the field. Keep the fight between us. Ultron thinks we're monsters and we're what's wrong with the world. This isn't just about beating him." He looked at Tony and then Evelyn. "It's about whether he's right."

He then told each member what they were supposed to do before they landed, going over the plan one more time. Tony and Vision had left the jet when they were in the air, both of them going off to find Ultron as Thor flew off with Bruce. Vision had told them he guessed Ultron was at Strucker's old base and hoping Natasha was being held there, the two went off.

Clint had landed the jet where Wanda had pointed out would be best. Evelyn saw the twins were nervous so she gave their shoulders a reassuring squeeze before opening up the ramp. She couldn't help the smirk spreading on her face when she saw the not so kind artwork of Steve.

"Really?" Steve scoffed seeing the graffiti of him on the wall, making fun of him.

"The bridge is the main route out." Wanda pointed to the left, Steve throwing his helmet away as he eyed the graffiti.

"We can cover the others." Pietro added, both knowing the area better than them.

"Wake everyone up." Steve nodded and they rushed away.

"Not bad." Clint commented with a matching smirk, patting Steve's shoulder. "They didn't get your nose right though."

"I like the wings." Evelyn added making Clint laugh.

"Let's go, you two."