[chapter 100]

Evelyn and Steve, both in their uniforms, strode through an underpass, jogging onto a private runway. They were heading for the grounded chopper Clint had set up as a distraction. An electro-disabler slammed onto the chopper as they were about to reach it. Looking up, they saw Tony and Rhodey in their Iron Man and War Machine suits.

"Wow, it's so weird how you run into people at the airport." Tony spoke, opening up his helmet. "Don't you think that's weird?"

"Definitely weird." Rhodey replied.

"Hear me out, Tony." Steve spoke up. "That doctor, the psychiatrist, he's behind all of this."

"Captain." T'Challa greeted him, leaping over a truck in his suit as well.

"Your highness." Steve nodded at him, Evelyn suppressing a smile at his tone.

"Anyway, Ross gave me 36 hours to bring you two in." Tony stated walking to Rhodey's left. "That was 24 hours ago. Can you help a brother out?"

"You're seriously asking that?" Evelyn gave him a pointed look.

"You're after the wrong guy." Steve added.

"Your judgment is askew." Tony raised his voice. "Your old war buddy killed innocent people yesterday."

"And there are five more super soldiers just like him." Steve shot back. "We can't let the doctor find them first, Tony. I can't."

"Steve, Evelyn..." They both turned back and saw Natasha approaching them. "You both know what's about to happen. Do you really wanna punch your way out of this one?"

"All right, I've run out of patience." Tony rolled his eyes and put his hands next to his mouth. "Underoos!" He shouted and someone jumped over them, stealing Steve's shield and binding his hands with a web. "Nice job, kid."

"Thanks. Well, I could've stuck the landing a little better. It's just the new suit..." The kid stated, crouching on a car. "Well, it's nothing, Mr. Stark. It's- it's perfect. Thank you."

"Yeah, we don't really need to start a conversation." Tony shook his head.

"Okay. Cap- Captain. Solaris." He nodded at the two. "Big fan, I'm Spider-Man."

"Yeah, we'll talk about it later." Tony tried to stop him from talking. "Just..."

"Hey, everyone." He waved at them with a small voice.

"Good job."

"You seriously brought in a kid, Tony?" Evelyn asked shaking her head, guessing he could be no older than her sister. "Get out when you can, kid."

"He's here to help us." Someone else landed in front of them with a dust wave.

"Georgiana?!" Evelyn exclaimed with wide eyes, looking at her sister who was in a suit. "What the fuck, Tony?!" She raised her voice. "This, this is protecting her?"

"I'm here cause I want to be, Evie." Georgiana spoke instead of Tony. "I'm sorry but you and Cap need to see reason."

"I'm doing everything to protect you." Evelyn shot back, glaring at Tony.

"I can protect myself, Evie. But if you continue this, what do you think's gonna happen?" Georgiana asked, her voice quieting down. "You'll be in jail..."

"And do you think the Accords are going to help us? We both know what these powers brought us before." Evelyn reminded her and dryly laughed at Tony. "Nice job, Tony, really."

"You've been busy." Steve disapprovingly shook his head at Tony.

"And you've been a complete idiot!" Tony shot back. "Dragging in Clint. Rescuing Wanda from a place she doesn't even want to leave, a safe place." Evelyn rolled her eyes at his statement. "I'm trying to keep..." He sighed, running a hand over his face. "I'm trying to keep you from tearing the Avengers apart."

"You did that when you signed." Steve shot back.

"All right, We're done." Tony shrugged. "You're gonna turn Barnes over, you're gonna come with us. Now!" Tony raised his voice. "Because it's us! Or a squad of J-SOC guys with no compunction about being impolite." Steve looked aside as Tony met Evelyn's eyes, giving her a pleading look. "Come on."

"We found it." Sam's voice came through their coms. "Their Quinjet's in hanger five, north runway."

Evelyn looked away from Tony and shook her head at Georgiana, still hoping she would leave as Steve held his hands up so Clint could shoot the web off.

"All right, Lang." Steve stated as Tony quickly looked back at where the arrow came from.

"Hey, guys, something-" Peter looked down at the shield, seeing movement right at Scott grew back to his normal size, kicking the kid as he did so.

"Whoa. What-" Rhodey spoke as Scott landed in front of Evelyn and Steve. "What the hell was that?"

"I believe this is yours, Captain America." Scott handed Steve's shield with pride.

"All right, there's two on the parking deck." Tony spoke. "One of them is Maximoff, I'm gonna grab her." He stated as he lifted off from the ground. "Rhodey, you want to take Cap and Evelyn?"

"Got two in the terminal." Rhodey said as he lifted off as well. "Wilson and Barnes."

"Barnes is mine!" T'Challa exclaimed making his way to the terminal as Evelyn looked at Georgiana, daring her to make a move.

"Hey, Mr. Stark, what should I do?" She heard Peter ask as Steve threw his shield at Rhodey, running after T'Challa. "Okay, copy that!"

"Georgie..." Evelyn warned her. "Stay down."

"Or..." Georgiana smiled at her and created a lunar dust wave, speeding ahead towards Tony.

"Georgiana Morgana Townsend!" Evelyn shouted, flying up with her wings.

As she was about to reach her, she saw Rhodey holding a metal rod and she swooped down, cutting it in half before flying after Georgiana. Not being able to spot her when she turned back, she saw Wanda dropping cars on Tony.

"Wanda!" Evelyn called out on the coms. "Not so hard."

Sighing in relief when Tony slowly got back on, Evelyn flew back up to see if she could spot her sister. Her eyes caught sight of Georgiana's signature dust wave and saw she was catching Spider-Man before he could fall. She saw Steve fighting with Rhodey and T'Challa, Natasha going to Tony's side. With a sigh, she flew down next to Steve just as a tank exploded.

"Guys!" Evelyn warned them to be careful. "Non lethal only!"

"Sorry." Scott mumbled sheepishly. "That was on me."