"I posted it on YouTube." I said like it wasn't even nearly a big deal. But it looked like it was a big deal to others.

"You did what?!" Steve asked indignantly.

I rolled my eyes. "YouTube Steven. It is an online video platform owned by Google. It is the second most-visited website in the world, with users collectively watching more than one billion hours of video per day." I recited. "I learned this when I was making an assignment for school in 12th grade. I copied it from Wikipedia and my teacher almost banned me from the class. Can't believe I still remember it!" I added proudly with a nostalgic smile as I stared somewhere in the distance.

"You can't just post security camera recordings from one of the most secured buildings on the world on the internet! I swear if Tony knew this ..." Steve spoke with slightly raised voice

"Well it's not like you're gonna tell him. As far as I know your relationship isn't at it's blossoming point." I said and continued before he could say anything else. "Gosh calm down grandpa. I deleted it since this one guy kept commenting and my notifications were going crazy."

"So there were a lot of comments? How many views?" Scott asked quickly before Steve or Sam could kill him with their death stares.

"It was mostly just one guy going on and on about 'OH MY GOD THIS IS MY FRIEND!' and 'ITS SCOTTY!' or some were just 'SCOTTY SCOTTY SCOTTY!'... it was wild." I replied as I kept reliving the memory.

Before me and Scott could continue our chat we got interrupted by a man speaking german through the airport speakers.

"They are evacuating the airport." Bucky translated.

I looked at him impressed. "You speak german?"

"Yeah ... and about six other languages." he added quickly. He was obviously trying to impress me and I'm not going to lie. It definitely worked.

I leaned on the roof of the car as I stared at him admiringly. "Can you speak French?"

"I mean ... I can understand it." he responded a bit confused.

"Je parle couramment le français." I said and winked at him with a playful smirk.

"Oh god ..." he mumbled as he rubbed his eyes slightly embarrassed.

"You two are disgusting." said Sam and shook his head. "Your brother is evacuating  the airport so we better get going." he added.

"Suit up." said Steve before walking to the trunk where we kept his and Sam's suit. And one and only, Captain America’s shield.

I quickly searched through my pockets, pulled out sunglasses and put them on. "Steve! Hey Steve!" I yelled as I skipped over to him.

He turned around and looked at me suspiciously.

"Okay fine if you insist I can take care of your shield while you are putting your suit on." I said just as if he was begging me to do it.

"Sure but ... you can't fight in this." Steve shook his head as he checked out my outfit.

"What do you mean? That's all I have!" I complained as I took of my sunglasses.

"That reminds me ..." said Clint as he walked inside the van. He came back with my black suit. The one I got when I finished  my training.

"Where did you find it?!" I said excitedly as I quickly took it from him.

"From Fury. Don't ask me why he had it cause I've got no clue." said Clint before leaving to get ready as well.

"Fury? Isn't he dead?" I asked Steve with a questioning look.

"Long story. Get ready. We don't want to be late." he replied quickly.

I looked around. Cap had no problem with taking off his shirt in front of everyone to get changed. Me, however, was way too self conscious to do something like that.

I passed them all and walked behind one of the walls, far enough to not be seen.

Quickly I took off my jacket and my shirt that was covered with dry blood.

Only now that I was standing there just in my bra and tights, I realised how full of scars my body was. The one on my belly was still healing and it didn't look even nearly pleasing to the eye.

I never payed much attention to my body but neither was I a fan of it. However, this was the first time that I got so deeply self conscious about it. I felt disgusting.

I shook my head as I tried to swallow down the unpleasant feeling. Then I grabbed the rest of the suit to put it on. As I was pulling the zipper up it suddenly got stuck. I looked down to see what was the problem.
Bucky's dog tags. The chain got stuck between the zipper. I tried to pull it up anyway but it didn't work out.

"Knock knock..."

I quickly looked up only to see Bucky leaning on the wall as he knocked on the wall that didn't make much of a sound. That explained why he said it out loud.

"Everyone's ready so they made me go check up on you. Apparently I'm the only one that you don't yell at every five minutes." he explained quickly with a little smile.

I frowned my forehead. "That's a lie ... I never yelled at Wanda." I defended myself quickly. He didn't have to know that I only talked to Wanda two or three times so there wasn't really a reason to yell at her.

Wait. I don't actually yell at people that often, do I??!

I shook my head to get rid of those unnecessary thoughts and brought my attention back to the zipper.

"Do you need help or something?" Bucky asked as he watched me struggle.

"If I can't do it, why do you think you could?" I said as I almost had a mini heart attack when it seemed like I broke the chain.

"I don't know but I can at least try, right?" he said as he pushed himself off the wall and walked towards me. I moved my hands away from the zipper as he tried to move it.

He was so gentle, trying really hard so he wouldn't break anything. Every once in a while his fingers slightly touched the skin on my chest. Everytime that happened he apologised quickly since he really didn't want me to feel uncomfortable.

Which I definitely wasn't. Every single time I felt his touch I got sudden shivers and my heart skipped a beat.

"Here we go..." Bucky said proudly as he pulled the zipper up.

"You're my hero. Thank you." I said smiling and relieved since nothing was broken. I reached for my jacket and put it on. There was no way that I was going to leave without this special jacket.

I started walking again to join the others. Before I could actually leave Bucky grabbed my hand to stop me. I turned towards him. "What's wrong?" I asked slightly confused.

"I can't let you do this." he said while staring straight into my eyes.

"It's not like I asked for a permission." I said, confused by his actions.

"You can't fight your brother because of me. It's not fair. You can still leave before it's too late." he continued a bit quietly.

"I'm not going to fight my brother unless he gives me no other choice. I'm not going to fight because of you. I'm going to fight for what I believe in. For what I believe is right." I explained before slowly letting go off his cold hand and walked back to the others.