LOMBF Chapter 19. Lucky

Start from the beginning

"Isn't the restaurant name Wong's Cuisine?" Asked Aster.

"M-hmm,"

"You just passed it three blocks ago,"

"Shit!" I take a U-turn, Aster laughed.

"Penny on your thoughts?" She asked and I hold one of my palms in front of her face. She gasped, "You are not seriously going to robbed a penny from eleven years old, do you?!"

"You're technically sixteen,"

She groaned, get a penny from her overall's pocket and drop it on my palm. I chuckled.

"I just think about Cassie and you. How both of you are lucky born with the brain, the look, so many talents, and a loving family. But also unlucky, both of you have difficulty with your social environment, you are too smart and more mature than those kids around you, while Cassie could never have girls as friends,"

She chuckled, "That's very true. Wait! you passed the restaurant again. Are you dumb?! Just drop me here and I'll place the order, park the car and meet me inside!" She grumbles. I laughed and stopped the car, "What should I order?"

"All food on the menu, double the roasted duck and dumplings,"

"Isn't that too much?"

"No. Cassie is pregnant, she eats like an elephant. Don't tell her," I winked. She laughed and get out of the car.

Once the car is parked, I check on my phone. Cassie tagged me in her latest post on Instagram.

________
Acacia Dawson

🎞

Guys! Do you watch the soccer match between Real Madrid vs Liverpool now?

Look at both of my Fathers!
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I can't with them.

@Sebastianargus, our Dads did it again!

#Dad #Father #silly #FIL #bet #soccermatch #tattoo #doodle #realmadrid #liverpool

❤ 💬 ∆
608 likes
___________

I swear our family is weird, look at that dick in my dad's forehead! I commented on the post.

________
Sebastian Argus

| @acaciadawson Lucky I'm going out, be I'm not, they will drag me in their game. The doodle won't wear off until our wedding day.
________
Acacia Dawson

| @sebastianargus I'll marry you anyway. Don't want our baby to be fatherless 😉
________

I laughed at her comment, it will be a big gossip. I call her and she picked it immediately.

"I love you, Sebby," She chirped and I laughed.

"Love you too, sorry not tell you I going out," I replied.

"I will spank you tonight," She said. I chuckled.

"Hey, how do you think about Aster and Bobby together?" I asked, it will shocking her.

"Bobby tells you too?" She asked back. I getting confused.

"Bobby tell me what?"

"He was falling for Aster. Why do you think I slapped his head at lunch earlier?" She hissed. I laughed.

"No, he's not. But Aster tells me that she had a crush on Bobby," Cassie laughed at my answer.

"I think we could work this out," She said.

"Yeah. I'm going inside now before Ash going to mad at me,"

"Why?"

"Because earlier I drive passed the restaurant, twice," She laughed again, I love her laugh, "See you at home, wife,"

"See you, baby. Love you," I ended the call and goes inside the restaurant.

I waited for the food while teasing Aster who is busy with her phone, I tickle her, pull her hair, tapping on her phone, etc, just like a normal big brother. Just now I know that she is already a published writer with a pen name. She doesn't want the world to know that the writer of a book she writes is just a child.

The waiter calling Aster and we go to the registration table to receive the food and paying. Aster taps my arm.

"Can I have one of those?" She asked and point on giant lollipops in a display rack.

"Sure, get three of them,"

"I just want one, for photo props,"

"Cassie might want to eat one, and I won't let her eat alone," I shrugged. It looks delicious, don't blame me!

"You're so childish!" She hissed and I glare at her.

"You want it or not?" I deadpanned.

"Fine, three it is," She rolling her eyes, surrendered.