Chapter 51

Graves parked the car outside the warehouse, but he didn't get out, 'so this is the warehouse I was talking about', he pointed out to Melissa, 'looks very old, why did it shut down?'

'It didn't make much money'.

'That's a shame'. 

'Stay in the car, I'll go have a look and see if they're inside'.

He hopped out, but left the keys in the ignition and he made his way across towards the doors. His eyes flicked to the ground and he noticed fresh tyre tracks. They were here and it looked like they had parked inside. Graves touched his pocket to check that he had his pistol, it had never moved since the last time he used it. 
The door had been disturbed, and he was able to slip through without making any noise. Inside the warehouse was stuffy and Graves had to hold back the sneeze that was about to erupt. 

They've got to be here, where else would they be?

He looked further and could see the car, they had managed to get it inside, obviously managed to get one of the slide doors to open, which was a job well done considering how old the place was. Graves moved further into the area and pulled out the pistol. He was going to shoot the both of them on the spot. 

Storm could see the building up ahead, and his mind went back to the moment he was in the old warehouse  from before.

'You can do this'.

Baloc said but he didn't look over at Storm, they needed to concentrate. He had to be ready to face Graves and the two men. The rest of the team weren't too far behind, but Baloc and Storm would be the ones to interact first. 
The closer they got, the more excited Storm was, but it was Baloc who had noticed it first, 'is that a car?' Storm squinted to get a better view, 'sure is, you think it's Graves?'

'Most likely, it doesn't look like the one that Foils and Humphrey used'. 

Melissa gripped the steering wheel when she spotted a car coming her way. Ms. Malloy looked back in fear, 'who's that?' she seemed to become small on the seat, 'I think I know who it is'. 
She then turned the car on and hit the gas, swinging the car around, she drove away. Her father will be alright, especially when he had his mind set on something.

Baloc spotted the car lurch to the right, 'they're on the move!' He hits the gas, but Storm stops him, 'drop me off quickly, it might be a set up, you can go after the car!' 
Storm knew it was a risk, but they needed to split up, especially when they had gotten this far. 
When they got closer to the building, Baloc swung the car around and skidded to a halt. Storm grabbed his gun and jumped out, his feet landing on the greenery below. He turned to Baloc and gave him a salute, 'go get them', he turned and bolted towards the building. Backup will be arriving soon.