Chapter 35

'The wrench in the shop, it was all Charleston, because he would have been strong enough to kill James Holly, but he had to get Holly down on his knees, so he'd other forced him to, or got him to check something under a car or something'.

Storm showed the extant of the injuries, and he also pulled out Sarah Moore's photos, 'kept an eye out on the kid who worked at the shop as well, Jackson, because he had the hots for Sarah Moore as well as Mr. Holly's daughter and there was also the other guy who Miss. Moore fought with'. 

'Max Farebold'.

Baloc replied as he pulled out a single photo of the young man, 'he would have had a motif because she rejected him, and he could've gotten angry and accidentally killed her... But, I don't think he would have the guts to string her up like that'.

Storm sighed in and pinched the bridge of his nose, 'care to share?' Finlay said and Storm looked her dead straight in the eyes, 'it was Graves all along and he was practically sitting in front of us'.
Baloc shook his head, 'we couldn't just cuff him straight away, I know I did before but we had no proper evidence that had killed Holly', that seemed to ease Storm's mind, 'also, we still didn't have any proper evidence, but Graves practically confirmed it for us, and I'm pretty sure he let his daughter in on the scoop as well'. 
Finlay smiled, 'a bad idea for him but good for us, because she stuffed up and now we've got them'.

'Now all we need to do is find them, can we head back to house to see if there's -'.

Finlay nodded, 'go for it, and I'll send the other team with you as well, Rushforth and Stacey can even join you'. 

When they entered the lab, they notified them of the new plans, 'get your kits, we're heading out, we've even for the other team working with us'.

'What happened, Finlay didn't release any information to us'.

'It was Graves and his daughter, they were sitting right fucking in front of us'. 

Storm growled and Stacey shook her head as she quickly grabbed her kit, 'lets catch this fucker then, so where are we heading?'

'We're heading to their house, hopefully we can find something useful because I doubt they would have cleared anything in time. We ordered FBI to keep watch just in case, but they haven't searched the house'. 

Rushforth took his lab coat off, clipped his kit case up and shoved his glasses on, 'let get a move on then'. 
All four of them made their way out to the main foyer and waited for the other team to join them,  and Storm pulled out his phone when all of them appeared before them, waiting to be ordered, 'alright, we need to head to 52 Samason Avenue in Maryland'. 
He flicked through the address before pocketing his phone and making his way out of the foyer with the rest of his team.