Chapter 4

It took some time before they were able to identify the remains.

'James Holly, worked at the mechanic shed near Estate Shopping Centre'.

Stacey handed over the files, 'ah alright, we'll have to talk to those guys and see what's going on, we're not even sure if there was a missing persons report filed from them or any of the workers', Baloc said as he flipped through the pages.

'Looks like a pretty confident guy'.

Storm said as he examined the picture, Mr. Holly was apparently just under six foot and had blonde hair mixed with grey. His cheekbones were rather noticeable, they were high.
Seeing dead bodies use to freak Storm out, but now he no longer felt anything but pain and loss, these use to be living breathing people...
He followed Stacey into the autopsy room, 'god he looks worse than what he was before out on the field', Storm pinched his nose. Stacey shook her head in disbelief, 'I can't believe that there are people out there who won't even react to killing others, it's so sick!' Storm could hear the hate that dripped from her voice, 'these people should be killed, they're not mentally stable', he stayed out of this one because he didn't know what he wanted for those people, it was too much to take in. He remembered killing Delfino and he took no pleasure in it, sure he felt relieved but only because the weight of fear was gone. He had saved the woman who was now Baloc's wife, and they had a happy ending.

'What're you smiling about?'

He was brought back when Stacey spoke up, 'oh... Just Baloc and Deacon', Stacey smiled, 'yeah, they're such a cute couple, how's little Stacey going?'

'You're still quite happy that they named their daughter Stacey huh?'

Storm couldn't help but add in and she laughed, 'of course! I mean, I know they didn't really name her after me, but it's still quite nice'.

'The name suits her just as it suits you'.

The doors swung open and Rushforth appeared with a few new files, 'this guy has gone through a bit', he muttered as he shoved the paperwork into one of the shelves, 'did you find anything new?' Stacey turned back to the body, 'there's a nick on the C2 vertebrae, something sharp struck the man, most likely a knife of some sort'.

'Sounds like the cause of death'.

'I'm wrong about the knife, it's shaped differently'.

'Let me have a look'.

Rushforth examined it for a few moments, 'it looks like a blunt object... A blunt stick or something?' Stacey scratched her head, 'not so sure, maybe, I can't put my finger on it'.

'Are you two always like this with every single nick on a bone?'

Storm shook his head in humor and Rushforth shrugged, 'sometimes, we know what we're doing, but sometimes the results do astound us'.

'You guys are astounding, the work you do has been very successful'.

The both of them smiled but continued on with the examination. Baloc joined his side, 'we've got a hold of the family, I'm heading there if you'd like to join'.

'Right behind you'.