Chapter 41: Make Your Own Happiness

Zacznij od początku

"Don't let it. You couldn't help it, how would you have known? I don't blame you for anything, okay? I don't." I replied. Eventually, he nodded and put my hand in his. He balled his fists up very tightly and rolled his eyes.

"Winston, it's okay I'm serious." I added.

"No it's not!" He raised his voice and grabbed my thigh tightly out of anger. I winced. His facial expression softened as he let go. His eyes immediately held sadness.

"I-I'm.." he began before I grabbed his hand and wrapped it around my throat. I looked down at the veins that popped out of his arms and immediately felt between my thighs getting soaked. His cold eyes was the cherry on top.

He looked from where I'd moved his hand to my face, then tightened his grip and yanked my face to his. Our foreheads touched as our eye contact never broke. He forcefully brought his lips to mine but not quite. Our lips were so close, I could almost taste it, but he didn't let our lips touch. Instead, he pushed me away, my back leaning on all the pillows that were at the head of the bead. I propped myself up on my elbows. His eyes scanned what seemed like my entire existence. They ran from my hair as he felt it with his hand, to my eyes, my lips, my neck, my exposed cleavage, and my lap as he slightly bit his lip. He continued to have an angry aura to him, but a sexual thirst alongside it. Before I knew it he grabbed the front part of the collar of my shirt and ripped it down forcefully, exposing my uncovered breasts under my oversized top that I had worn to bed. My hands raced to cover them but Winston instantly grabbed them and pinned them to my sides in the tightest grip known to man kind.

"You are a piece of art." He eyed my breasts, burying his face between them then taking my right nipple into his mouth. My pleasure center continued to tingle and leak. "Your tits are so nice." He sighed. I bit my lip as he flicked his tongue over my nipple following a soft suck and a kiss, causing my panties to get more and more drenched. He let go of my hands to explore my body and my hands began running though his hair. His hand began to reach into my panties and the feeling only made me open my legs wider for him.

"Ohhh my gosh Donna." Winston's eyes rolled back as he stuck his fingers into my dripping tunnel. He sighed as he slowly fingered me, and I held back a powerful moan as he directly hit my spot. "Please let me...let me...you feel so perfect inside...let me have it." He begged. I ran my hand down to the waist of his pants and traced my finger over the large bulge at the front of his pants. "You'll make me cum right here, stop." He mumbled. He continued to slide his fingers in and out and I continued to shudder in his arms and whimper in his ear. "You're so tight....so wet and warm...so soft." He breathed. Please Donna let me have your body now." Winston begged as he buried his face in my neck and began to lick and suck on it.

"Winston we...oh gosh, Winston." I bit my lip as my eyes rolled back.

"'Oh gosh Winston', keep begging for more little girl." He mocked me, making me feel smaller but turning me on all that much more. "Let me make you scream it." He begged, sticking 4 fingers in me now at this point. "One way or the other I will. I'll wear you like a glove baby girl."  He kissed my cheek and began finger fucking me like no other. He went at a moderate place and made sure to go hard over my g spot and tease me. "I'm so fucking hard for you right now I feel like I'm going to pop out of my jeans." He sighed.

"Let's pop you out." I whispered into his ear and gently licked it while undoing his pants. He bit his lip and ran his finger through my hair. I gasped slightly and ran my soft hand against it.