20

A/N:
I had a feeling that I should change the cover of this book, so I did! Needless to say, I like it better. But since there was a reference to the cover in one of the earlier chapters, those who are beginning to read this book may be confused.

-

"You wanted to talk?" The violet couch crinkled as Izuku crossed his arms and laid back on it, his verdant eyes focused on the man before him.

"Yes," Toshinori confirmed, nodding sincerely. "I want to congratulate you on your achievement. To be able to control One For All in such little time, I'm impressed."

Izuku smirked, pride blooming in his chest. He shrugged. "What can I say? I'm not one to disappoint. Remember that I am a notorious leader."

Toshinori glanced at the tiled floor, a solemn look in his sapphire eyes.

The greenette, quickly acknowledging the saddened expression, sighed exasperatedly. "No matter how many times you attempt to persuade me, I will not be a full-fledged hero. I am perfectly content with my current business."

Toshinori clenched his fists. "You don't need to become the number one hero, that's just a bonus," he admitted, mildly startling Izuku. "The absolute purpose of One for All is to maintain peace and prosperity. To do that, we need to rid All For One from this world, before he tears it apart."

Bright, hope-filled cerulean glanced up to meet with a vicious and piercing viridescent. "Decipher," he spoke, "I have an urgent request."

The corners of Izuku's lips pulled up in an amused smile. "Indulge me, All Might."

"If anything ever happens to me, I need you to take on the responsibility of killing All For One."

The greenette grinned ear-to-ear, pleased to hear such a feral word such as 'kill' escape the hero's mouth.

"With pleasure."

-

Aizawa cleared his throat, informing the students in the classroom of his presence. "Your final exams are approaching quickly. You will be given a day off to prepare for both the written and physical exam. To motivate you to do your best, there will be a training camp right after the exams. Those who don't qualify with our standards will not be participating."

Izuku's left eye twitched in agitation. Great, more things to consider. He sighed, smiling lazily as his teacher shot him an exasperated look.

When class ended, Aizawa crawled into his sleeping bag, allowing the students to chat idly with each other.

"Please tutor me, Yaoyorozu!" Ashido bowed in front of the black-haired girl. "I got nineteenth on my Midterms, which is horrible!"

"Oh, sure, Mina. I'll send you the address to my home, you can come over tomorrow!" Yaoyorozu responded, a polite smile gracing her lips.

Kaminari crawled over and grabbed onto Yaoyorozu's leg, tears streaming down his face. "Me too, please! I really want to go for the camp, but I placed twentieth!" 

"Yeah, I need help too." Sero requested, rubbing the back of his head. "I placed seventeenth."

Soon, almost everyone crowded around Yaoyorozu, begging to be tutored. She waved her hands in front of her in a panic, claiming that anyone is welcome to study with her at her place.

Katsuki approached Izuku and ruffled his hair, a proud grin stretching at his lips. "You got first, not bad."

"I don't get what all the fuss is about. If they would just pay attention in class, I'm sure all of us would have tied in the top three." Izuku huffed, unimpressed. He rolled his eyes as Kaminari gasped dramatically.