1

6 years time skip

Maniacal laughter echoed through the hallways of the Unknown Passcodes yakuza base. The base is located under a normal-looking house, as to not cause suspicions. The laugh belongs to none other than than the boss of the yakuza, Midoriya Izuku.

“I'm being serious, Decipher,” A raspy voice stated. Izuku, unlike most days, was wearing his villain costume. His villain costume consisted of a blood-red dress shirt, a black vest with two grey buttons, a neatly tied black-tie tucked in-between the vest and shirt, black dress pants and well-polished black boots. To obscure his identity, he wears a shiny black masquerade mask with red highlights that has holes for his crimson red eyes that glow menacingly. Additionally, his usually messy and unruly green hair was dyed black and he has plain circular black earrings.

Izuku glanced at the man in front of him, his laughter dying down as he wiped away nonexistent tears. Shigaraki Tomura, a male with blue hair that reached below his shoulders and piercing blood-red eyes. His attire was a simple black long-sleeved t-shirt, black long pants and red shoes similar to Izuku's favourite pair. Honestly, the outfit might as well be called pyjamas. And strangely enough, he has hands covering certain parts of his body to attempt to look menacing.

“My apologies, that was quite immature of me. However, I am curious, Shigaraki Tomura. What do you have to offer for me to accept your request?” Izuku picked up a glass of wine and took a sip, savouring the flavour.

Shigaraki took a few seconds to contemplate the words. “Power,” was all he responded with. Izuku raised a brow.

“Power?” Izuku repeated with a confused tone. Amused, Shigaraki laughed and nodded.

“If you infiltrate UA and give the League of Villains information, we’ll give you one Quirk of your choosing.” Shigaraki said, displaying a ‘1’ on his finger. Izuku was beyond shocked. The yakuza boss sat back on his seat and contemplated the words.

Could it be...? Izuku shook his head at the thought. There was no way, he is deceased. All Might defeated him and made sure to kill him. Can my body even handle an additional Quirk? If it can, it would prove to be useful if my fire and telekinesis ever failed me.

Izuku nodded, redirecting his attention back to Shigaraki. “All right, I will take you up on that offer,” Shigaraki grinned ear-to-ear, pleased with Izuku’s answer.

After Shigaraki left the yakuza base, Izuku contemplated further into the request.

It would be foolish to use both of my quirks for the infiltration, so I’ll just use one. Pyrokinesis, perhaps? Izuku took off his mask, revealing four diamond-shaped freckles on both of his soft cheeks. He took out a packet of cigarettes from his pocket and stared at it for a while.

“Tasei-San!” Izuku shouted, getting up from the couch he was sitting on and leaving the room.

“Oh, boss, you’re already done with that discussion?” Sujikame Tasei, one of the most trusted few in the yakuza that knows of Izuku’s true identity. He is a 37-Year-Old man with slick back auburn hair and shiny golden eyes. His Quirk is called ‘Fatigue Loss’, he can get rid of fatigue. However, he can only use his Quirk on other people and it will drain his energy at a rapid pace.

“Indeed I am,” Izuku responded, smiling innocently as he waved the packet of cigarettes in front of his friend and follower. “Care to accompany me?”

Tasei grinned, making his way to the elevator. “The usual spot?” Izuku nodded and made his way to the elevator beside the brunette.

“Tasei-San, I was wondering if you could train me supplementally starting from today.” Since Tasei has the power to restore energy, he is Izuku’s main trainer.

“Of course, boss! Why, though?” Tasei asked curiously.

“Shigaraki Tomura wishes for me to get inside information for his League of Villains,” Tasei cringed at the name, causing Izuku to giggle a little.

“That’s rough, buddy,” Tasei joked, laughing after. Izuku didn’t get it, so he ignored the comment.

-

Time flew by like a breeze, quick and subtle. Before he knew it, ten months had passed and, so did Izuku’s fifteenth birthday.

Now, Izuku was already making his way to UA to partake in the entrance exams. He wasn’t nervous in the slightest, he knew he was going to pass even with half of his power.

The yakuza boss was wearing casual clothes; a skintight long-sleeved black shirt, overlapped by a short-sleeved loose grey shirt, black jogging pants and comfortable Nike Air Force sneakers. Mietto had bought a pastel green sling bag for him on his birthday, so he brought it along to store his additional items.

While he was walking, he whistled a song with his eyes closed. Suddenly, he tripped on his own foot. Before he could use telekinesis on himself, he felt a light tap on his head and started levitating. It felt like all the weight on his shoulders were lifted. Literally.

“Sorry for using my quirk on you! It’ll be bad luck to fall before an exam, don’t you think?” A cheery feminine voice claimed. She has shoulder-length brown hair and big round brown eyes. She sports two long locks of hair beside her face and a short bob at the back. She was wearing a brown oversized coat, a pastel pink scarf wrapped around her neck, a short shirt, grey thigh-length socks and dark grey school shoes.

Izuku could only nod, mesmerised by the brunette’s Quirk.

“I’m going to deactivate my Quirk. Get ready, okay?” Izuku nodded and positioned himself to land perfectly. Since he knew how to fly with telekinesis, he knew exactly how to manipulate the air.

The slightly surprised brunette pressed her fingers together and mumbled a soft, “Release.”

When Izuku got released from her Quirk, he landed on his feet and smiled sweetly at her. “Thank you for saving me,” He thanked, bowing slightly.

The brunette nervously chuckled. “That’s what heroes do, isn’t it?” Izuku nodded solemnly, looking a tad sad. He suddenly shook his head and stuck out his hand.

“My name is Midoriya Izuku. Pleased to meet your acquaintance,” Izuku greeted, grinning brightly.

“U-Uraraka Ochako,” The brunette said, her cheeks slightly red. She took the hand and lightly shook it.

“Well, let us go in now. Don’t want to be late before school even starts, right?” Izuku said, walking off. Uraraka stared after the greenette, feeling her chest.

-

1105 words