9

Aizawa was mortified. He just watched one of his students get thrown around like a ragdoll, while he laid on the ground helplessly. It was a horrible thing, to witness a child get beaten to a pulp and, to be unable to do anything about it.

"P-Problem child…" Aizawa barely managed to whisper in an attempt to reached out to his student. It wasn't working. He knew his student will never come back. It was impossible to survive such powerful blows from that…monstrous creature.

A shiver went up his possibly damaged spine, causing him to wince.

"Midoriya…" He whispered, losing hope. He couldn't do anything! If he couldn't even save one student, how can he call himself a teacher?

Just then, the doors of the USJ slammed open.

"It's all right now! Why?" The familiar voice was reassuring, it brought a sense of relief to Aizawa and the students present in the central plaza. "Because I AM HERE!"

All Might's booming voice was loud and filled with rage. Aizawa could've sworn it echoed throughout the whole USJ.

Immediately, like a speeding bullet, All Might rescued everyone in the central plaza. Including Aizawa. The sleep-deprived hero was carried to safety by All Might.

However, despite the slight reassurance from All Might's presence, Aizawa couldn't get his mind off of Midoriya. Images of the green-haired teen drowning in his own puddle of blood occupied Aizawa's mind.

"M-Midoriya…" Aizawa mumbled, though it came out as barely a whisper. It seemed to catch All Might's attention as the blond hero turned his head to meet Aizawa's eyes.

"What about young Midoriya? Is he all right?" Aizawa barely managed to shake his head and turn it to the direction Midoriya was blasted off to. A look of worry was very much evident on his features.

All Might nodded thoughtfully. "Don't worry, I will save young Midoriya,"

When he returned to the doors of the USJ, he immediately attacked every villain present. He made sure none of them were conscious, before turning to Shigaraki.

"All Might!" Shigaraki rasped, grinning widely. He called 'Nomu' and pointed at the blond hero. "Nomu, kill him!"

-

Izuku needed some time to regenerate. If it were not for the rapid healing, he would be dead the moment he landed from Nomu's last attack. He growled, unsatisfied with how much he could do.

"I was under the impression I was strong enough to handle anything," Izuku muttered, placing a bloody hand on his forehead. He sighed. "I guess there is no helping it. I am only human, after all,"

Feeling a sense of calmness, he stood up from the ground and stared at the barely noticeable central plaza. He stretched his limbs.

"All Might should be here by now," He muttered, slightly disappointed as he can not cause harm to Nomu. He shrugged and started walking back to the central plaza.

-

All Might was struggling. Nomu was as strong as him if not stronger. As Shigaraki mentioned, it has multiple Quirks. Most likely shock absorption, super regeneration and super strength. All Might didn't know how he was going to defeat Nomu, but one thing is as clear as day…

It will be difficult. He might even risk exposing his true form to his students.

Damn.

How did he get into this situation?