11

The Sports Festival.

An event that is important to those of UA who wish to go down the path of heroes. An event in which Izuku has no interest in participating in.

However, here he is; listening to Aizawa ramble about the importance of the UA sports festival. He decided to continue attending UA, as he had grown quite attached to the school, much to his displeasure and worry.

Aizawa kept sparing glances to the greenette, making the student disputably scowl in return.

-

When class ended, Izuku instantaneously got up from his seat and walked towards the classroom door. Once he opened it, he groaned impatiently at the commotion displayed in front of his eyes. The rest of class A turned their heads to face the door as well, surprised.

"What is this?" Izuku growled in annoyance. Every first year in UA stood in front of him, chattering amongst themselves. Can't he eat lunch without being disturbed?

"What business do you have with class A?" Iida asked, mechanically chopping his arms.

"We can't get through!" Mineta grumbled in annoyance. "What are they doing here, anyway?"

"Scouting out the enemy, small fry," Katsuki scowled, surprisingly calm. Izuku spared the blond a thoughtful glance as he stood next to him. "They wanna see the class that defeated villains."

"Is this the famous class A?" A masculine voice asked in a mocking tone. The male pushed past the crowd and glared at Katsuki with his mesmerising purple eyes. "Is everyone here the same as him?"

"Please let us through. We are trying to get to the cafeteria," Izuku asked with politeness his face did not display, if you could see the slight twitch on his curved lips. He didn't get to eat dinner, as he was too busy selling things on the black market. He also missed breakfast because he needed to rush to school, so he was really hungry.

"You know; at the sports festival, those of us who try hard enough and get recognised might be able to move into the hero course." The lavender-haired teen said, ignoring Izuku's statement. The mafia leader clenched his hands into fists as if he was getting ready to punch something, or someone.

"That means that any of you could be transferred out if any of us got in," He pointed at the students of 1A, before pointing at the students behind him. The crowd was surprisingly quiet.

Katsuki suddenly grabbed onto Izuku's wrist, that was trembling with anger. The greenette immediately relaxed, surprised at the sudden but comfortable contact.

"I don't give a duck. Just let us through before I blast all of you to Hell," Katsuki threatened, causing the purple-haired male to flinch and scowl.

"I am Shinsou Hitoshi. I have come to declare war," The teen– Shinsou Hitoshi– declared. The declaration of war almost interested Izuku, but he remembered that lunch is first priority at the moment.

"I suggest that you move out of the way, Shinsou, before I make you." Izuku narrowed his eyes at Shinsou, who flinched back in alarm. Katsuki flashed the faintest smirk to the suddenly confident greenette.

"Some future heroes you are," Shinsou snarled, turning to leave. Izuku narrowed his eyes at the purple-haired teen. Soon after he left, the crowd dispersed.