He put a black blanket over me to make the corner darker "what about you? " I asked "it's okay, baby" He kissed my hand, we listen as footsteps and key jingles where this person is going.

We listen as they check every single room making me hold on to Carl's hand more tightly, the footsteps stopped in front of the room we was in, Carl looked at me as we watch a dark figure look around not seeing us due to how dark it was.

The figure grabbed a flashlight and it lit up the room.

The person creeped towards the little window in the room, I looked at the figure as something shined bright on his belt.

It was a rocket ship, a keychain to be exact, with writing on it, next to it was a planet keychain "dad? " I said out loud before I covered my mouth as Carl looked at me.

The figure turned his light towards the corners before the corner I was in.

The flash was so bright I looked away before the figure rushed to me and kneeled down "(name), what the fuck you doing here? " Daryl, my dad, rips the covers off of me to reveal Carl.

(Idk if they know each other but they don't in this)

"Who's this? " I look at Carl "my.... " I hesitated for while "boyfriend" My dad look at him in disgust.

"(Name), we're returning home and talking about this" I looked at Carl and then my dad "but-" "I don't want to hear it" He said before I glanced at Carl sadly.

My dad dragged me down the hallway all the way out into the street where it was empty.

We walked in silence as I was afraid of what was going to happen, I tried to think of all the outcomes but it all ended with me not being able to see Carl again.

We finally reached home where I tried to sneak upstairs "come back" He said as he takes his jacket off.

"What the hell do you think you're doing sneaky around? " I walk down the stairs "along with some you can't trust" "I do trust him" I looked at my dad "I love him" "You don't know what love is! " He exclaimed.

"How did you meet? " "I went out to a grocery store that was across the hill and he was there" I explained "we've been through this, never go over the hill without my permission! " He yelled.

"You gone over there millions of times saying you was going to see mom but everything over there is dead! " He looked at me "I never was able to see her but she left us! " "She didn't! -"" She never cared for us! " I yelled in tears.

"She did care"" Why did she leave then?! " I exclaimed "your mother cared "" She left me when I was 4 by myself in an alleyway and you said that she would come back! " I looked at him with disgust.

"He never was going to leave me because he loves me! " He looked at me as we was both in tears.

I rushed upstairs and closed my door, I fell on my bed letting the tears fall down as I couldn't take him lying about my mom.

I fell asleep moments later to hear my door open "(name) " I heard my dad's voice "I'm sorry for yelling, I lied about your mother because... I was scared you would hate her more than you do now but it's my fault for not erasing her from your life" He sat down on my bed.

"I just wanted to forget her" I said "I know but she did love you, I never wanted to tell you that she left because she thought she wasn't good enough to be a mother at 20, so she killed her self.. " There was a long pause.

(There was this scene in TWD, I saw when I was 9/10 and it scared me where she fell from a platform like a suicide attempt and had zombies surrounding her eating her 😱😨🤢)

"She fell to her death letting the zombies eat her alive" My dad said quickly before I heard him sniffling.

I got up and hugged him as tears rolled down his eyes "I didn't want you to fall in love early to see the love of your life die too" He said as we both was crying in each other's arms.

He looked at me "but why did you lie about going over the hill? " "Because I made her grave right near her favorite bar" He chuckled "so can I go back over? " "Please, don't" He replied.

"What about my boyfriend? " I asked as I stopped hugging him "I think we can make an agreement" He said.

"You can see your boyfriend but you can't go back over the hill unless I'm with you" He smiled, I agree before he took my hand and we went outside.

"Where that boyfriend of yours? " He asked "let me show you" We walked to a tree house high in a tree before I climbed up and knocked.

The slide at the doorway open revealing my boyfriend's patched and blue eye.

(Tbh I forgot that he wore a eye patch, so I looked it up and a picture of him without it on was there and I- how did he lose it? )

"Oh, hold up" He closed the slide and open the door just for me and my dad to come in "so, Dad this is Carl" I introduce him.

"Hi" Carl held his hand out "I only give you one chance break my son heart and I will have you eaten to death" I didn't stop my dad from saying that just to shock Carl "thank you, dad but I don't think he would" I went to Carl and hugged him making him smile at me.

"I see that" He said as me and Carl smiled at each other knowing nothing can break us apart.

The end

Idk how to end that plus I don't even know where the fuck the house is plus where the fuck is this place.

Bye, I attempted