Chapter 57

[Kabanata 57]

Xyron Jin's P.O.V

I sat down on the Bermuda grass, Malalim na ang gabi pero Hindi pa din ako dinadalaw nang antok that's why lumabas muna ako.

Nakarinig ako nang kalampag nang mga paa na papalapit ngayon sa gawi ko pero Hindi ko ito pinansin.

"Pumasok kana Jin, Malamig dito sa labas" I heard a soft voice from Veronica.

I feel guilty, in the past 5 years Hindi ko man lang naipadama sa kanya ang pagmamahal na inaasam asam nya. She's my type but I know that my heart belongs to someone.

Alam kong she's hurt through this past years. God know how much I tried to love her but it's no use.

Natutunan kong Hindi mo pwedeng ipilit ang pagmamahal sa isang tao. Ang love ay kusa yang darating at Walang Sino man ang magdidikta kung Sino man ang iyong mamahalin.

Love is unwanted feeling so on you wanted it badly. Love can make people become crazy.

I always did blame my self for not realizing it. I just realized that I truly loved her when she's gone.

Now, that she came back alive, I can't do anything to make her feel my affections towards her. She's not belong to me anymore.

Yeah, She's not belong to anyone Indeed but, Wala na akong karapatan pang makasama sya. I think I should burry that feelings of mine deep in my heart and Learn to love this woman who never leave my side.

Speid and Heavenia spends their time together this past few weeks. Nalalaman ko ito dahil sa mga sinisend at pinopost na litrato ni Yron.

I'm happy for them that they get along together, they also seems happy, She looked happier. Sayang Hindi ko man lang naiparamdam sa kanya.

Am I a hopeless man now? Am I that stupid to burry my feelings that I have been carried all this time?

"Jin, Hali kana pumasok kana" muli ay narinig kong nagsalita si Veronica. Sa pagkakataong iyon ay nilingon kona sya.

She smiled at me like something didn't bothering me. Even I hurted her feelings a lot, she never been got mad at me. I tapped the Grass. Senyales na umupo sya sa tabi ko, then she did.

"I just want to talk to you" I said.

"What is it?" She never remove the smile on her lips.

"What if I leave you?" Alam kong nagulat sya sa tanong kong iyon pero she manage not to startled.

"It's up on you maybe" sagot nito.

"Why don't you leave me either?" I asked again.

"Why would I?"

"You knew what the reason is Veronica"

"That you're not in love with me? That you don't have any affection towards me as your wife?" I felt guilty again. Why I'm ending up hurting the woman I'm married with?

"I'm sorry"

"You don't have to Jin, Ilang beses kona ding sinabi sa iyo na Hindi mo kasalanan. Hindi naman lahat nang pagmamahal nasusuklian Hindi ba? And Maybe I'm just like and you just like me, Narealized kong I do loved you nung huli na ang lahat that you are in someone's territory, then you realized that you're in love with her when she's gone" she sighed deeply.

"We realized things when the time is over, if you can't love me then don't, you don't have to pushed yourself just to love me, I can wait pero if that time didn t come then you should be free" Nakangiti na sya ngayon, Makikita ang lungkot sa kanyang mga mata na pilit pinagtatakpan nang kanyang mga ngiti.