Part 11...You don't know Chase

Pleaseeee vote :)

I got like 3 for the last part... that kinda shocked me.

Enjoy :)

............................................

All eyes were on Chase and me as we walked through the school gates. I pulled my ray bans over my eyes shielding them from the sun.

His arm was wrapped tight around my waist and he pulled me close to him when a guy walked past us. Overprotective I would say.

My high heels clicked on the floor as we neared the entrance. My palms were sweating and my stomach felt like it was going to fall out of my butt…what was happening to me?

Lacey was waving at me then stopped when she realised Chase was with me.

“Hey Lacey. I’m going to go, see you later” Chase pecked me on the lips but it soon turned into a full kiss, until Lacey cleared her throat next to us.

“See you” I hugged him then watched him walk down the corridor. What a sexy ass he has!

I started to walk to my locker Lacey walking after me. My locker was a light purple colour. I pulled it open and started piling books in from my bag.

“Oh my god, you’re stupider than I thought” I stopped putting books in my locker and turned to face her, slamming my locker in the process.

“What?” I asked shocked at what she has just said. How dare she call me stupid!

“The fact that you went home yesterday frustrated with Chase Matthews then you come back today going out with him” My hand was turned into a fist; I so wanted to punch her in the face right now.

“I don’t see… I and Chase respect each other and we clicked easily. You don’t know what happened last year…” I gritted my teeth as I spoke about Chase. He was going through hell at the moment, with the fact that his sister was seriously ill.

“You probably think he respects you but he doesn’t. I bet they have some kind of bet going on, I mean you are the new girl…fresh meat” Bet? Who the hell would place a bet against me? Someone who was probably in the wrong mind…

“Don’t speak about him in that way. You don’t know Chase!”

“I know him alright. He screws, chews then spits back out again. That’s what he does to nearly every single girl in this grade” Chase does seem like a player. I like him though…

“Well he’s not doing it too me”

“I bet he’s in your pants by tomorrow night” She whispered in my ear them strode off down the hallway. Bitch.

........................

haha. Anyone believe Lacey?

Choose someone ...Lacey or Jess

Comment below who you are going with

If your right .... then i will mention you in the part when something happens :)

Butterfly 224 <3 xx