can the bad boy break the "good girls" walls
Doe was always the good girl.
Everett was always the bad boy.
but.. doe was never truly her. she lived three separate lives.
1) Her school life. teacher's favorite, not a loner, but still unnoticed.
2) her home life. she had a little brother and a Dad. she loved them, but hid everything from them. After all, ignorance is bliss.
3) outside of everything life.(her favorite). a place where she could be her and not give a fuck, smoke a blunt and catch up on some R&R.
Everette was live more than one life as well.
1) school life. he was the schools precious and untouchable bad boy. everyone is afraid of him(or so he thought).
2) home life. he lives with his little sister, and only her. he has no mom or dad, live in an apartment alone with Sadie.
what happens when Everett meets Doe for the first time, and not in the most pleasant way. what happens when they continue meeting each other and reveal secrets best left in the dark?