𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘺-𝘴𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯.

THIRTY SEVEN — break up to make up

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

       JOHNNY PULLED UP TO THE DRIVEWAY of bella's north hollywood home and turned off the engine. the couple sat in the car for a few minutes before bella took her seatbelt off. she intertwined her hand with her boyfriend who was a bit nervous to walk into the house.

"it's gonna be okay." bella smiled. "he hasn't had a chance to hear your side yet and once he does he'll love you."

"bella, he's gonna freak out again and he's not gonna approve of us." johnny sighed. "let's just save him the argument and let's head up to hollywood for the after party."

"johnny, my father was just like you when he was growing up." bella sighed. "my grandfather gave my mom so much shit about him until he really got to know him. that's why i'm so confident about this. we'll be fine."

"i'm taking your word for it." johnny sighed before walking out of the car. bella got out of the car and intertwined her hand with his as she led him to the door. as she opened the door, she found her mom sitting on the sofa, watching television.

"hi honey." lisa smiled. "how was – oh hi johnny! glad to see you again."

"nice to see you too, mrs monroe." johnny smiled as he greeted lisa.

"where's dad?" bella sighed as she tightly held onto johnny's hand. "i kinda need to speak to him."

"i'll go get him." lisa smiled as she stood up from the couch and walked to the staircase to go get bella's father. "matt! bella's home and she needs to speak to you!"

lisa sat down on the couch as bella and johnny sat down on the loveseat. matt came downstairs and bella felt her heart race. "it's good you're home! how did – lisa, what the hell is that boy doing here?" matt said as he walked into the living room.

"dad, this is my boyfriend, johnny lawrence." bella said. "he's laura's son and sid's stepson, you know, from encino. he's my boyfriend."

"i thought you two had broken up weeks ago." matt said. "and isabella, i thought i told you to stay away from him."

"mr. monroe, i love your daughter so much." johnny said as he stood up from the loveseat. "she's my whole world and i'd never let anything happen to her. i'd die before letting something happen to her."

"i know how you can be." matt said. "you're one of those cobra kai street punks. always causing trouble with that no mercy bull –"

"not anymore, sir." johnny sighed. "i quit, all my friends did. it's a long story, mr. monroe."

"i've got time." matt sighed. "what happened?"

"back in december, i lost the all valley tournament to this kid who had just moved to reseda. to be honest with you, my friends and i had gotten into several fights with him prior to the tournament, but he beat me, with an illegal kick. i still lost the defending champion title." johnny said as he held bella's hand. "after the tournament, i had gotten into an argument with my sensei over getting second place in the parking lot of the arena. he broke my trophy then placed me in a headlock until, the kid's sensei stepped in."