𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦.

THREEcool

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

       "ABOUT TIME!" chrissy said to bella as she picked her up. "i was wondering when you were gonna bring the mercedes out."

"this is a one time only thing." bella laughed as she started the car and drove away from chrissy's house. "so i'm picking you up and ali's taking you home tomorrow morning?"

"yes ma'am." chrissy said. "i'm starving! can we please go get some takeout?"

"i knew you were gonna ask me for food." bella said as she turned into the highway. "from that chinese restaurant you always go to?"

"duh." chrissy laughed as she turned the radio up in the car. the music blasted all through the car as bella and chrissy sang along. they drove down the streets until they stopped to get some food for them and for ali, who would be joining them later on.

"you'll stay in the car?" chrissy said as she got down.

"yeah. you know what i normally get! and get ali her usual as well." bella said as she rolled up her window and sat in her car filing her nails. she hummed along to the music on the radio, until she was snapped out of it by the noise of motorcycles.

when she turned to the side, she saw the 5 boys, all with red leather jackets walk into their respective karate dojo, leaded by the blonde. bella rolled her eyes and turned up the volume of the radio. according to ali, johnny and his gang of cobra kais began training at around 4:30-5:00, but with the tournament coming up, they trained even more. when they weren't out drinking or blazing up, they were training.

here's what bella knew about john lawrence. he was known for being cocky and a bit of an asshole, but he was hotter than hell. he was tall, blonde, tan, and muscular. he would always walk around the halls of west valley high in his red leather jacket, accompanied by his fellow cobra kais.

speaking of cobra kai, he had won a couple of all valleys, making him the defending champion and cobra kai's star student. with the all valley tournament coming up, he doubled his training. if ali was his first love, karate came in close second, although right now, he was committed to karate more than he was to ali. according to ali, it served as a distraction from his chaotic home life, mainly from his stepfather sid, whom johnny absolutely hated. the dojo was his second home, actually it was much better than his actual home.

as bella watched the boys go into the dojo, she was snapped out of her trance by chrissy who was tapping on the window with the food in her hands. bella unlocked the car door as chrissy got into the car.

"i guess it's training time, huh?" chrissy said. "they're so cool."

"what?" bella laughed.

"i mean, they're assholes right, but they just look so cool. walking with their red leather jackets, they just have this swagger, get me?" chrissy said.

"yeah i get you." bella laughed. "c'mon, let's go before they catch us here."

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"they travel in a pack everywhere they go." ali laughed as she sat on bella's vanity chair while eating. "and i mean everywhere."

"they're a little gang, basically." chrissy said. "everywhere you go, you see those red leather jackets."

"exactly." ali said. "i spoke to johnny a while ago. he said he crashed at bobby's since his parents weren't home. bobby drove him home, luckily his mom and sid weren't home, so he took some aspirin for the hangover and slept it off."

"passed out drunk again?" bella said.

"yup." ali said, putting an emphasis on the p. "i don't know how he does it. he'll drink until passing out cold, then he'll wake up the next day as if nothing. he's just cool like that i guess."

"cool?" bella questioned.

"yeah, if i were to get wasted and pass out, i would be complaining the next morning or as soon as i wake up. he just has a way." ali said. "he just has a way with everything."

"he does." bella smiled. "i can't imagine taking care of him, drunk."

"i snuck him into the house once. mom and dad were at some benefit dinner and were gonna out all night. he was stumbling everywhere, slurring every word he said, and puked about twice before getting home." ali laughed. "he would've slept on the couch but i couldn't let dad catch him or mom. so i brought him up to my bedroom."

"you slept together?" chrissy said and widened her eyes.

"not in the way you think." ali said. "he was in my bed, but we didn't have sex. he just slept next to me, like we actually slept. the next morning, while mom and dad were sleeping, i went downstairs, got him some aspirin, and sent him on his way. first and last time i did that."

"he's lucky to have a girl like you, you know?" chrissy said. "if he didn't have you, he'd be in worse shape. he's lucky to have you ali, nobody else puts up with his shit the way you do."

"it's a blessing and a curse." ali said. "i love him, but now i've just been trying to figure him out."

"he'll come around. eventually." bella sighed as she finished up her food and went to throw the trash. once she got downstairs to the kitchen, bella threw her trash away. once she went back up to her room, ali and chrissy were already asleep.

bella got under the covers and turned her lamp off. she sighed and stared up at the ceiling, remembering the group of boys, all wearing their red leather jackets. they had this swagger that nobody else could have. chrissy was right, they were very cool and they knew it. bella hated the fact that she couldn't get them out of her head and thoughts — especially the blonde.