𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺-𝘴𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯.

TWENTY SEVEN photograph

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

AFTER AN INTERESTING SPRING BREAK, it was finally time to get back to school. there were about 2 months left until graduation and summer before everyone went their separate ways. bella still hadn't received anything from nyu, so she was making a backup plan to stay in the valley and attend ucla. all bella wanted to do was enjoy her last few months of high school and she was especially looking forward to her senior prom.

bella and chrissy stood in the bathroom, fixing their hair and  their makeup before heading home for the day. they had just finished gym class and were the only ones left in the bathrooms.

"so you were missing in action all last week." chrissy said as she brushed her long light brown hair. "we were gonna head to golf n' stuff, but then it rained."

"johnny and i were at the beach that same day." bella smiled as she applied some mascara. "it began to pour so we headed home."

chrissy turned to look at the brunette as bella  continued to do her makeup. bella turned to find chrissy staring at her while she brushed her hair. "yes christina?" bella laughed. "can i help you?"

"there's something different about you." chrissy said as she continued to look at bella. bella felt her palms sweat as she continued to examine her. "did you get thinner?"

"no." bella laughed nervously as she continued to brush her hair. bella felt her heart race as chrissy continued to question her.

"there's something different about you because you're kinda limping." chrissy said as she put her mascara on. "did you do something to sprain your leg or ank – oh shit!"

"what?" bella said as she turned to look at chrissy as she realized what was different about bella. "what's wrong?"

"you slept with johnny, didn't you?" chrissy said as she walked over to where bella was. "right?"

"yeah, we fell asleep together, in the same bed. the night before the tournament." bella said as she put her hairbrush back in her bag. "we haven't done anything, chrissy."

"that's not what i mean!" chrissy said. "i mean slept with him as in had sex with him."

"chrissy, chill out." bella said as she lied through her teeth. "we haven't done anything."

"alright, but if you haven't done anything, like you say, how come your walking with a slight limp?" chrissy smirked. "and why you're so nervous to talk about this?"

"i do not have a slight limp and i'm not nervous, i'll show you." bella said as she got her book bag and began to try and walk normally, but her lower area hurt as she walked faster, so she slowed down.

"bella, i've known you forever and you suck at lying." chrissy smiled as she held onto bella for support. "you two had sex. it's written all over your face and his as well."

"okay fine." bella sighed as she leaned onto the wall for support. "yes, we had sex. it was last week, he came to the house and one thing led to another. it felt right, it felt so damn right."