𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘺-𝘵𝘸𝘰.

THIRTY TWO — shattered dreams

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

THESE PAST FEW WEEKS, bella and johnny have been spending a lot of time together, planning out their future in new york, with some help from the guys, chrissy, ali, and occasional help from daniel. as the school year was coming to a close, they would try to make their last month as seniors count as much as possible.

after meeting bella's parents, johnny would often join them for dinner. bella's mom, lisa, adored the blonde and treated him as part of the family, but her dad, matt, wasn't too convinced about their relationship. he thought of johnny as a delinquent due to the fact that he knew karate and got into plenty of fights. he was worried that he would distract bella from her studies as well as get her into problems. as time progressed, johnny sensed matt's disapproval of the relationship, which raised the question of was he enough for bella.

one night, after having dinner at the little diner the couple always went to, johnny arrived at bella's north hollywood home. the whole drive to bella's, he was quiet, quieter than he normally is. bella noticed his sad demeanor and caressed his cheek as he parked the car.

"you've been acting weird lately." bella sighed as the couple sat in the car. "is everything alright? sid's giving you shit again?"

"it's not about sid this time." johnny sighed. "i've been meaning to talk to you about something bella. i feel like i'm not enough for you, like i have nothing to offer you."

"johnny, please don't." bella said as she felt her heart drop. "you have so much to offer me–"

"your father doesn't seem to think so." johnny cut bella off. "you haven't seen the way he looks at me or speaks to me."

"i knew this was about him." bella sighed as she ran her hands through her hair. "why does it matter what he thinks? nothing's good enough for him, ever."

"bella, i'm no good for you." johnny said as he leaned back into the seat. "you deserve someone who has a future planned out–"

"so now apparently you know what's good for me as well?" bella sighed as she took off her seatbelt and got off of the red avanti. "i hear that shit from my father, my mother, and now you?"

"it's true bella." johnny said as he got out of the car as well and followed bella. "you should see the way your father looks at me and maybe he's right."

"don't you think i know that? don't you think i've seen how he stares you down?" bella said as she held back tears. "he thinks you're a loser, but i don't and that's what's important."

"everyone thinks i'm a loser and you know what? maybe they're right." johnny sighed as he stood in front of bella. "i'm pretty sure you feel the same way deep down because daddy's expectations are so damn high that you feel the need to make him happy."

"you don't know a damn thing about how i think." bella said as she raised her voice as a tiny tear slipped out of her eye. "i get shit from him every single day, just like you get shit."

"you don't get shit on the way i have for the past years." johnny said as he raised his voice. "don't you ever fucking dare compare your situation to mine. you don't know shit about how my life's been."