𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘰𝘯𝘦.

ONEkids in america

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

       IT WAS 9:30 AM when isabella's radio alarm went off. she groaned at the sound of music coming from her radio. isabella turned to her side to turn off her radio and yawned. the california sun shined through her bedroom window. she sat up and stretched her arms as she sighed. isabella got up from bed and turned on mtv as she went to her closet to pick out her outfit.

now a little backstory on isabella monroe. isabella, bella for short, was daughter of a surgeon and a litigator. she was the only child as well. bella lives in north hollywood, one of the wealthiest parts of the san fernando valley. although she came from a wealthy family, she wasn't stuck up like the others, she was pure and kind. her parents wanted her to attend a private school, but bella insisted in attending public school, being that she was very extroverted. her parents caved and allowed her to attend public school, where she met her two best friends, chrissy thompson and ali mills.

as bella looked through her closet, she sung along with the music playing on mtv. she laid her outfit out on her bed as she grabbed her robe and headed to the shower. it was finally summertime and she couldn't wait to see what today had in store. she would either go shopping with the girls or to the beach. either way, she had fun. her parents were out for most of the day and so was she. sometimes, while her parents left on business trips, chrissy and ali would come over to bella's for a sleepover.

as bella walked out of the shower, the phone began to ring. bella put on her bathrobe and walked to the room to answer the phone.

"hello?" bella answered.

"rise and shine, sleepyhead." chrissy said, through the other line.

"hi chrissy." bella laughed. "to what do i owe the pleasure?"

"got any plans for today?" chrissy said.

"christina thompson, what are you planning?" bella smirked as she sat on her bed.

"calm down! we're not committing a crime." chrissy laughed. "let's head to the beach."

"it's so damn early chrissy." bella laughed.

"so?" chrissy laughed. "it won't be as packed!"

"okay fine." bella smiled. "who's picking me up?"

"bella, are you serious? you have the most bitchin' car! a freaking mercedes! you should be picking me up." chrissy said.

"just pick me up." bella laughed. "please, please, please with a cherry on top!"

"okay fine." chrissy laughed. "you better be ready though."

"i will." bella said. "i'll see you then."

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"so you know about the dinner at the country club tonight?" bella's mom said. "you're gonna be okay all on your own here?"

"yeah, i was actually planning on going out with chrissy and ali." bella said as she drank her glass of orange juice. "we'll probably be out all day."

"where are you going now?" bella's mom chuckled. "you girls are always on the move."

"well, we're headed to the beach right now and who knows where the girls will want to go after that." bella said as she sat on the couch. "chrissy's picking me up though."

"good, i don't want you driving out late in the mercedes." bella's dad said as he got ready to leave.

"i didnt feel like driving anyway." bella chuckled. "driving everyone around gets tiring, y'know?"

"yeah, we should know, we drove you around until you finally decided to get your license." bella's mom laughed.

"yeah, we drove little miss bella everywhere she wanted to go." bella's dad laughed.

"you guys say that like it was a bad thing!" bella laughed. "you know you two enjoyed me being little."

"well, we do miss that little girl." bella's dad smiled as he kissed her goodbye.

"we do, but we still love the young woman you're becoming." bella's mom laughed as she kissed bella goodbye as well.

"see you later!" bella smiled as she stood up to close the door after her parents left. she stood at the doorway as she watched them leave. bella chuckled at the memories when her parents used to take her on trips to the beach when she was very little.

she was snapped out of her thoughts as she remembered that she had to pack her beach bag and get a suit. she rushed to her room upstairs and began to pack her essentials for a day at the beach. sunscreen, shades, towel, and extra clothing. the only thing missing was her suit.

as she put her swimsuit on, she heard a loud beep in her driveway, which meant that chrissy had arrived. bella hurried down the stairs and got her spare key from one of the drawers. she opened the door and walked to chrissy's car, to find ali in the front seat.

"ready on time! that's a world record." ali laughed.

"oh shut up!" bella laughed. "who's brilliant idea was it to head to the beach?"

"mine." chrissy laughed. "it's 97 degrees, the sky is blue. it's a perfect day."

"step on it before i change my mind." bella said as chrissy drove off into the highway and to the beach.

CHERRY COLAजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें