𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐑𝐘 𝐂𝐎𝐋𝐀

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━

NOW PLAYING
ılı.lıllılı.ıllı.
CHERRY COLA - JON KUWADA
¹:⁰³ ──♡─────³:³⁰

" i bet, if i were to kiss you, you would taste just as sweet as that cherry coke. "

" keep dreaming, lawrence."

IN WHICH TWO TEENS MEET AFTER SPILLING CHERRY COKE ON EACH OTHER.

or

isabella monroe wasn't like any of the other rich kids who lived in the san fernando valley. sure, she came from a wealthy family, drove a mercedes, and lived in north hollywood, but she was down-to-earth and friendly. she was like any other teen in the 80s, she was a girl who was out to have fun.

one fateful night, she decided to accompany her friends to the popular hang-out spot, "golf n' stuff". after a few hours of excitement, she decided she would go get a soda. she walked to the snack bar and purchased a cherry coke, which was her favorite beverage. as she walked back to where her friends were, she suddenly bumped into someone and dropped her drink. as she cleaned herself up, she looked to see who she had bumped into, only to find a pair of striking blue eyes looking into hers.

she had bumped into the one and only — johnny lawrence.

and the rest .. is history.

starring !

≿————- ❈ ————-≾
isabella monroe — brooke shields
———
" little miss north hollywood "

≿————- ❈ ————-≾isabella monroe — brooke shields———" little miss north hollywood "