𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺.

TWENTY under pressure

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

           IT WAS FINALLY DECEMBER 19th. bella slowly opened her eyes and yawned. she stretched and reached to the side, hoping to find her boyfriend, but the side of the bed was empty. she turned to see that there was no sign of the blonde, only a note that read :

good morning princess. i went ahead and left early to get everything ready for today. i can't wait to see you there. thanks for letting me stay here. i feel so much better and i'm ready. i'll see you at the tournament.
i love you.
– J.L.
(p.s : you look so pretty when you sleep.)

bella smiled as she sat up and got out of bed. she made the bed and turned her radio on. she hummed to the music as she headed to the closet and pulled her outfit for the day, which consisted of a plain black long sleeve and some high-waisted jeans. as she was about to close the closet door, her eyes landed on the red leather jacket that was hung. she grabbed it and laid it on the bed along with her clothing.

the brunette got dressed and headed to the vanity to do her hair and put on as little makeup as possible. as she looked at herself in the mirror, she thought about last night. she had never slept in the same bed with a guy or slept with a guy, in general. while she laid there in johnny's arms, she felt protected and warm. she thought about how his muscular arms felt around her body. their bodies seemed to fit perfectly as if they were puzzle pieces.

bella was snapped out of her thoughts when her phone rang. she walked over to answer it. "hello?" bella said as she placed the phone up to her ear.

"hi honey, just checking in." bella's mom said. "how are you? i hope you're doing okay on your own."

"hey mom! i'm doing good." bella smiled as she sat back down on her bed. "how are you and dad doing?"

"we're fine! we won't be back until next week." bella's mom said. "will you be okay on your own for a couple more days?"

considering that my boyfriend spent the night here, i'll be okay. bella thought to herself. "um, yeah. i'm actually heading out right now. chrissy's picking me up."

"where are you going?" bella's mom said.

"oh, there's this karate tournament. ali's .. friend is competing and she invited us." bella said as she lied right through her teeth.

"i thought she was dating laura's son, johnny?" bella's mom said. bella felt herself get red considering that her parents still didn't know about her relationship with johnny.

"they broke up a while ago mom." bella sighed. "she's going steady with this other guy and he's competing."

"okay, don't stay out too late." bella's mom smiled. "wish your boyfriend good luck from my part."

bella froze and stood up from her bed and began to pace around her room. "what boyfriend? i don't have a boyfriend." bella said as she began to panic.

"bella, i know that you're seeing laura's son. i saw you walk in with his leather jacket." bella's mom laughed. "it's okay. i'm the only one who knows. you two make a nice couple."

"thanks mom. i'll let him know." bella softly smiled as she took a deep breath. bella heard the noise of a car horn in the driveway, which meant chrissy was here. "chrissy's here mom. i'll call you later. miss you."

"take care and have fun honey." bella's mom said. "i miss you too."

bella and chrissy walked into the arena and immediately looked for ali, who was nowhere in sight. bella scanned the gym for her boyfriend, but couldn't find him as well.

"where's ali? she asked us to meet her inside the gym." chrissy said as she took a seat on the bleachers. "maybe she's with daniel?"

"yeah and where's he?" bella sighed as she looked for her best friend and boyfriend. "i'm gonna go get a soda, you want anything?"

"i'm good." chrissy said as she continued to search for ali, but instead found susan and barbara. bella got down from the bleachers and walked to the snack bar. she scanned the crowds for ali and daniel but there was no sign of them.

bella walked up to the snack bar and stood in line for a while. as she was the next person in line, she felt a boy approach her and place their arms around her waist.

"a cherry coke for the pretty lady." johnny smiled as he ordered the drink for his girlfriend. she smiled and turned around to face him. she pecked his lips as he held her close to his body. she couldn't help but stare at him as he was wearing his black karate gi that left a little bit of his chest exposed.

"i haven't seen you since last night." bella said in between kisses. "you look handsome."

"i missed you." johnny said as he continued to kiss bella. "you look hot today."

"get a room!" tommy shouted as the cobras came towards johnny and bella. the cashier handed bella her drink as she paid for it and headed back to the bleachers. "you came to see us kick some ass?"

"she came to see me kick some ass." johnny smirked as he wrapped his arm around bella's waist as he placed kisses on her neck. "right princess?"

"i'm gonna head back with chrissy before i get you guys in trouble." bella laughed as she turned to johnny and gave him one more long kiss. "good luck baby. you'll do great."

bella headed back to the bleachers and tried to find chrissy, who was sitting with susan, barbara, and the guys from reseda. she sat back down and took a sip of her cherry coke.

"i take it you found loverboy?" chrissy smirked as she gently nudged bella's arm.

"yeah." bella smiled as she took a sip from her cherry coke. she sighed and made eye contact with the blonde who winked in her direction as he got ready for his first match. "he looks so handsome in his gi."

chrissy looked at bella and giggled. "you're beyond hot for that boy." she laughed as she began watching the different karate matches that were going on. "but you two are cute, crazy, but cute."