𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘺-𝘰𝘯𝘦.

THIRTY ONE young hearts

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

AS THE SUN WENT DOWN, bella and johnny decided to head to golf n' stuff for their date. bella wanted to spend as much time in and around the valley before she and johnny left for new york in the fall. the couple drove down the highway with the radio volume all the way up. bella looked to the side and took in the city lights as the valley began to come alive.

the couple finally arrived at golf n' stuff to find it packed as usual, with families and other couples walking around. johnny parked the red avanti and turned the engine off as he turned to look at bella. he got out of the car and opened up the passenger door for bella. as she stepped out, johnny wrapped his arm around her shoulder and walked into the arcade.

"i bet i can beat you at hockey." bella smirked as she got some tokens and put them into the hockey game.

"eat my dust, monroe." johnny smirked as the couple began to play. "you won't stand a chance."

as the couple played hockey, johnny looked over at bella, who concentrated on the game in front of her. as he continued to stare at her, she had the lead. after scoring a few more points, bella won the round. the couple then went on to play basketball. as johnny placed some tokens in the game, bella quickly got a ball and began to shoot at the net. as she continued to shoot balls at the net, she kept missing.

"what's the matter, princess?" johnny teased. "can't score?"

"shut up." bella laughed as she continued to shoot. "you have an advantage. you're tall."

bella finally scored some points as johnny laughed at his girlfriend's attempt to play basketball. to tease bella a bit more, he took one of her basketballs and scored a point. bella laughed as she scored a few more points, but in the end, johnny ended up winning the game. the couple continued to walk thought the arcade, playing the different video games until they made it to the mini golf course.

"are you up for a challenge?" bella smirked as she grabbed her golf club and golf balls and headed to the golf course. "i have to warn you, i'm a pro."

"you know how much i love challenges, baby." johnny smirked as he grabbed a golf club and watched bella place the golf ball on the turf and hit it with her golf club.

bella watched as the little pink golf ball almost made it into the hole. she groaned as johnny laughed and attempted to score. as he got in place, bella watched him softly hit the yellow golf ball and make it in the hole.

"how'd you do that?" bella said as she grabbed another golf ball and headed to the next hole. "it went in smoothly."

"i didn't hit it as hard as you did." johnny laughed as he stood behind bella, placing his arms around hers as she held the golf club in her hands. he placed his hands on hers as he tightened his grip on the golf club. "hit it, softly."

bella felt butterflies in her stomach as she felt johnny tighten his grip around her body. she moved closer to him as she slowly hit the golf ball, which made it into the hole. "you really know how to make a girl blush." bella smirked as she turned to her boyfriend and placed a soft kiss on his lips.

"i try my best." johnny smirked as he placed a kiss on bella's lips, softly brushing his tongue on her bottom lip. bella giggled into the kiss as she pulled away and ran her hands through his hair. "one more round, then we head home?"

"alright." bella smiled as she grabbed another golf ball and headed to the next hole. "i'm not letting you win that easy, so get ready to eat my dust."

after spending almost the entire night at golf n' stuff, bella and johnny went back to johnny's encino home to end their evening. they had brought home dinner and after they ate, they spent the remainder of the night under johnny's sheets. the couple lay there, side by side attempting to catch their breath.

"please tell me laura didn't hear what we just did." bella laughed, in between breaths.

"she's out with her friends for the night." johnny sighed as he ran a hand through his hair as he took a breath. "what about you? do your parents know you're here?"

"they think i'm a chrissy's." bella smirked as she turned to her side to face johnny. "i told them that after my date with you, i would head to chrissy's for a sleepover with the girls. they even had chrissy tell them."

"like i said you're full of surprises." johnny said as he softly placed his lips on bella's, running his tongue on her bottom lip. "i'm so excited to move to new york with you. it'll just be the two of us and it'll be a fresh start for both of us."

"you sound more excited than i do." bella softly smiled. "it's new york, you know. just the thought of heading to a different city makes me nervous."

"you'll be fine." johnny said as he pulled bella closer to his body. "we'll be fine. we'll have our own little apartment in the city, close to campus. i'll drive you to the campus, then i'll head to work."

"what kind of job are you thinking of getting anyway?" bella giggled as she played with johnny's blonde hair.

"wherever they'll hire me." johnny sighed as he turned to caress bella's cheek. "as long as we have money for food, bills, all that stuff."

"okay, so you'll get a job and i'll be in school." bella smiled as she ran her hands through johnny's biceps. "we'll get home at the end of the day and spend the afternoon together. we can even cook together!"

"i'll probably burn the place down, but it'll be worth a shot." johnny laughed as he played with bella's brown hair. "at the end of the day, i get to sleep next to you and you'll be the first face i'll see when i wake up."

"on the weekends, we can go out." bella smiled as she pressed her forehead onto his. "i hear new york has a badass club scene. there's the limelight, palladium, studio; you name it."

"and once we get home, we can keep the party going." johnny smirked as he tucked a strand of hair behind bella's ear. "we'll have the bedroom all to ourselves, where no one can hear you moan my name like crazy."

"mhm, sounds tempting." bella smirked. "all these plans we're making, do you think they'll last? like beyond college?"

"it's gonna be you and me, for as long as possible." johnny smiled as he ran his hands through bella's body. "you're one of the few people who haven't given up on me and i'm thankful for that. i'm not letting you go, i love you baby."

"i love you too." bella smiled as she straddled herself onto her boyfriend's body. "it's you and me, against the world."

"hell yeah, it is." johnny said as he kissed bella who ran her hands down his torso. he ran his hands down the sides of her body as she softly intertwined her tongue with his. "it's early and my mom's still not home, you wanna do this again?"

"is that all you think about?" bella laughed. "but since you mentioned it, i guess we can do it again."

"say no more princess."

CHERRY COLAजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें