𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘳.

FOURtoo late

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

WEEKS PASSED and ali's birthday had came and went. she celebrated her birthday with a small gathering with all her family and friends, bella and chrissy were in attendance, but johnny wasn't there. he didn't show up, due to his training being extended. ali was right, he was more committed to karate than to her and that did sting. after 2 years, ali and johnny were done.

"i literally cannot believe him!" ali said as she paced all over her bedroom. "he couldn't have just walked out, instead he decided to stay there and train. i don't understand him."

"i'm so sorry." bella said as she sat on ali's bed watching her best friend pace. bella looked at chrissy who was sitting on her vanity chair, who was also watching ali pace in anger. "has he called?"

"the phone has not stopped ringing." chrissy said. as if on cue, the phone began to ring. the three girls stared at the phone, but didn't bother answering. bella and chrissy were just as upset as ali was. "that makes this the 9th time the phone has rung. don't answer, please."

"i don't want to talk to him." ali said as she sat down and her eyes teared up. bella sensed her sadness and quickly hugged her friend. "he's an asshole."

"the biggest asshole." bella sighed as she embraced ali. "i'm so sorry this happened."

the phone rang once again and chrissy scoffed and rolled her eyes. bella and ali sat on the bed, staring at the phone while it continued to ring. "make that 10 times." chrissy said. "when was the last time you spoke to him anyway?"

"the day after my birthday." ali said. "he gave me a 15 minute explanation on how he couldn't miss training because he had to defend his title. he's become so obsessed with that stupid tournament recently that i don't even know him anymore, so thats when i broke up with him."

"i know what'll make you feel better." chrissy said. "let's go out!"

"chrissy, i don't think it's the time to go out." bella said.

"i could use a night out." ali smiled softly. "what were you thinking?"

"let's go to golf n' stuff!" chrissy smiled. "it'll be fun."

"what if johnny's there?" bella said. "that's the last person she wants to see and they're always there."

"nope, he's training, remember?" chrissy smirked. "either that or a party. you know those guys prefer a party than going to golf n' stuff."

"okay, i'm trusting you with this chrissy." ali laughed. "besides i could really use a night out after crying myself to sleep."

"that's my girl." chrissy smiled as she got up from the chair where she was sitting to embrace ali.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

tonight, golf n' stuff was busy as usual. this place, just like the beach, was always packed with kids from the valley. this was the hangout spot, where you could play golf or in the arcade, either way, you couldn't go wrong with golf n' stuff.

bella, chrissy, and ali enjoyed playing mini golf and always hit the golf course first before anything else. chrissy hit the ball with the golf club, but it almost made it into the hole.

"i could've had that one!" chrissy laughed.

"of course you could've chrissy, you just didn't." ali laughed as she got ready to hit her ball. "let the master work and show you how it's done."

ali hit the ball with her golf club as the girls watched the little red ball fall into the hole. the girls cheered as they saw the ball make it in. bella hit the ball with her golf club and watched closely as her ball made it in to the hole as well.

"how are you two so good at this?" chrissy laughed. "mine never make it in, they always stay there."

"it takes practice, young chrissy." bella laughed as they turned their golf clubs and balls in and headed to the arcade. as the girls walked inti the arcade, bella heard the familiar sound of motorcycles and felt her heart drop. she looked to the side to see the gang of cobra kais, getting off their bikes. she made sure ali was distracted before pulling chrissy to the side.

"what's wrong? you look like you've just seen a–" chrissy said as she saw the group of boys walk into the arcade. "oh shit. shit! ali's gonna see him!"

"please distract her. she can't see him or else, hell will break loose." bella sighed. "i'm gonna go get a soda."

bella separated herself from her friends to go get an ice cold cherry coke because playing mini golf can get exhausting. while she asked for a cherry coke at the snack bar, she felt her palms sweat and her heart race. she knew something bad was gonna happen, and it did.

as bella waited for her soda, she heard an argument break out. when she turned to the side, she saw ali and johnny arguing. she watched the ex-couple go at each other, arguing and calling each other out. as the argument began to get heated, chrissy came up to them and tried to calm them down, so did his friends, but nothing worked. they continued to go at each other until ali decided to do the unthinkable. ali called him out once more and slapped the blonde across his face.

as the cashier gave bella the cherry coke, bella tried so hard not to stare at the exes, who had just gotten into the most heated argument bella had ever witnessed. the arcade went quiet for a few seconds after the slap, but now was back to normal.

bella walked back to where her friends were, so she could comfort ali after that fight, but as she walked back, she felt someone bump into her. she shrieked and dropped her cherry coke on the ground.

"i'm so sorry." a voice said as she crouched down to clean up. "i wasn't looking."

"oh, it's alright, i was distracted as well." bella said as she stood back up. as bella looked up, her smile faded once she saw who she had bumped into.

she had bumped into the infamous johnny lawrence.