𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺-𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘦.

TWENTY NINE tough

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

         "HOW THE HELL AM I SUPPOSED TO DO THIS?" johnny said in frustration as he stood next to chrissy's locker. "i know she really wants to go to prom and i really wanna take her to prom."

the countdown to prom was on. with only a month left until the senior prom, everyone was already getting their tuxedos, dresses, limousines, and dates. bella, like any other girl, has been looking forward to her senior prom since freshman year. she wanted to remember prom night as one of the best nights ever.

johnny, on the other hand, was clueless about prom. he didn't really care about it, but because it meant a lot to bella, he didn't want to disappoint, but sometimes his tough exterior would show. he didn't want to ask bella to prom in the way all these other guys were asking girls to prom. he wanted it to be special and unique, for bella.

"that's for you to decide." chrissy laughed as she closed her locker and held her books. "get creative."

"that's the problem." johnny said as he followed chrissy. "i'm not creative. i don't know where the hell to start. i'm not gonna do the corny shit everyone else does."

"what corny shit?" tommy said as he and the other guys approached johnny. "you're asking bella to prom?"

"of course, dipshit." johnny said as he sighed. "i just don't know how. i want this to be special because she's looking forward to prom."

"just ask like a normal person would." dutch said. "just go up to her and ask her to prom. it's that simple, dumbass."

"why are chicks so complicated?" johnny sighed as he got his walkman and put his headphones on. he walked to gym as he listened to ratt on his walkman. as he walked into the boy's locker room, he walked over to his gym locker and began to change. he tossed his walkman into the locker as he slipped his shirt off.

as he changed into his gym clothing, he overheard daniel talking to freddy and his other friends from reseda about how he would ask ali to the senior prom. he overheard how he was planning on getting her flowers and taking her on a date where he would ask her to go to prom with him. johnny finished changing and slammed his locker door shut as the guys came up to him.

"i've got it." johnny said as he finished tying his shoes. "i'll just do whatever larusso's gonna do, but better."

"and what's that?" bobby said as he closed his locker. "you're gonna take her to a restaurant and get down on one knee?"

"nope." johnny said as he walked out of the locker room along with the other boys. "it's gonna be bigger and better."

as the boys did some soccer drills, bella, chrissy, and ali ran a couple of laps around the field before joining the guys in playing a game of soccer. after running, ali left the girls and went to join the cheer team. bella and chrissy went to sit down on the bleachers as daniel approached them, asking for advice on how to ask ali to the prom.

"ali's a simple girl, which i know is ironic since she's from the hills." bella smiled as she fixed her hair. "anyway you decide to ask her, she'll love it and say yes."

"i was thinking taking her on a date and then asking her." daniel said. "i'm also thinking of getting her some roses."

"she'll love that." chrissy smiled as she finished tying her shoes. "you two are gonna look so cute at the prom."