𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘦𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯.

EIGHTEEN open arms

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

         THE COUNTDOWN TO THE ALL-VALLEY TOURNAMENT was on. there was officially only two weeks left and it was safe to say that as the days got closer, johnny was a nervous wreck, but the only person who knew was bella. they headed to the beach every other night, but tonight would be a little different. tonight was the annual christmas party at the country club, which bella had to attend with her family.

"please tell me your going." bella smiled as she laid on her bed, talking on the phone with johnny. "i really don't wanna go. i would much rather head to the beach."

"yeah, i kinda have to go too." johnny said. "if you want, we can head to the beach afterwards."

"yes please." bella smiled as she bit her lip. "my parents will probably be there all night, so we have enough time. i can't wait to see you."

"i can't wait to see you too." johnny smiled as he sat up and leaned against his headboard. "you're gonna look so gorgeous."

"and you're gonna look so handsome in a suit." bella smirked as she twirled the phone cord between her fingers. "i love seeing you in a suit, you always look so dashing."

"i really can't wait to see you." johnny smiled. "and kiss you, and hold you."

"you really know how to make a girl blush, honey." bella giggled as she turned to her side. "i'll see you in a while, baby."

"i'll see you then princess."

"what are you thinking of wearing?" ali smiled as she began to do bella's makeup. "i need a quick response before i do your makeup."

"i don't know." bella sighed. "i already wore that black velvet dress because it's the only new thing i had."

"um, that's a lie." chrissy said as she pulled out a dress from her closet. it was a white, off-the-shoulder evening gown that had a slit, showing one knee. "this is beautiful and it doesn't look worn out."

"i haven't seen that dress in ages." bella smiled as she looked at the dress. "my mom wore this dress to her high school prom."

"i tell you your mom has good taste." chrissy smiled as she placed it on the bed. "it's beautiful, loverboy's gonna go weak to his knees when he sees you in this."

"not to be nosy, but how's it going with johnny?" ali smiled as she did bella's makeup. "how's he treating you?"

"it's been great, it's actually gonna be a month next week." bella smiled. "i really hope this isn't too awkward for you, since he's your ex."

"not at all." ali smiled. "i'm happy that he's happy. it's okay. it might not have ended the way we wanted it to, but at least he's happy and it's with you."

"you seem pretty happy with daniel." bella smiled. "how's that going?"

"don't you have a date tonight?" chrissy said as she held a white pair of pumps in her hands.