𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺-𝘦𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵.

TWENTY EIGHT a night out

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

        THE AROMA OF ALCOHOL, SWEAT, AND SMOKE filled the air as bella, chrissy, and the guys walked into club soda. bella had received her acceptance letter from nyu in the mail today, so she decided to head up to ventura to celebrate her acceptance. this club was different from the parties that they had attended in the valley, but they all decided to try something different tonight. they got their own table near the bar and near the dance floor.

"this is even better than i thought it would be." bobby said. "you have good taste chrissy."

"of course i do." chrissy said as she took a sip from her cocktail. "now, we need to make a toast to our future designer/model, bella. we are beyond proud of you."

the group raised their drinks as they made a toast in honor of bella's acceptance to nyu. bella smiled as she took a sip of her rum and cherry coke. "i'm really gonna miss you guys." bella smiled as johnny held her waist. "we will come back and visit though."

"okay, since this is a special occasion, we have to order a round of shots." bobby said as he pulled out his wallet. "this one's on me."

"i could use a round." chrissy said as she applied a little bit more lipgloss and grabbed a joint out of her purse.

"bella, you do shots?" jimmy said as he took a swig of his beer.

"just once, then i got wasted." bella said as she looked over to chrissy, who was sparking up a joint. "remember?"

"oh yeah!" chrissy laughed as she passed the joint to dutch. "she had two rounds and after that, she was tripping everywhere and puked right outside her house. she was fucked up."

the waitress came back with the round of shots as the guys grabbed a shot glass and drank it. bella grabbed her shot glass and drank it as the liquor burned down her throat. "another round." bella said as she slammed the shot glass on the table.

"this ones on me." johnny said as he got money out of his wallet and paid the waitress. bella wrapped her arms around his neck as he gripped her waist. "don't get too wasted because it might be your lucky night."

"mhm, same goes to you." bella smiled as she placed her lips on his. as the waitress brought the next round to the table, the group took their got a shot glass and drank it. as bella finished her drink, she heard dress you up by madonna, one of her favorite songs, blaring on the speakers. "i love this song! come dance with me."

bella intertwined her hand with johnny's and took him to the dance floor. with a bottle of coors in one hand, johnny held bella close to his body as she swayed to the rhythm of the song. bella wrapped her arms around his neck and pressed her body onto his as his hands roamed her body.

while the couple was dancing, chrissy was at the table with the guys, drinking and passing around a joint. "they're really heading to new york." dutch said. "who would've thought right?"

"they're pretty serious." chrissy said as she took a sip of her cocktail and took a hit of the joint that jimmy passed her.

"of course they're serious." tommy said. "they're making future plans together, talking about apartments and finding jobs. not to mention, they've boned more than once."