𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺-𝘰𝘯𝘦.

TWENTY ONE — another one bites the dust

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

              THE TOURNAMENT WAS COMING TO AN END and the finalists were already set. obviously, johnny had made the finals and was fighting a guy named vidal and daniel had made it as well, and was set to fight bobby. as the referees and officials set the stage for the final matches of the night, bella snuck off to find her boyfriend and wish him good luck before his match. she snuck into the locker room with the help of dutch.

"hey pretty boy! someone wants to see you." dutch said as bella stood behind him. bella walked out from behind him as johnny smiled. she ran up to him and placed a passionate kiss on his lips as his hands roamed all through her body. all the guys laughed and awed as the couple made out for a few seconds.

"what are you guys staring at? this isn't a free show." johnny said to the guys as the laughed. "i'll meet you guys outside."

"you have about 15 minutes before the match starts." jimmy said. "you two should have enough time."

bella rolled her eyes as she turned back to her boyfriend. she pressed her forehead against his and ran her hands through his blonde hair that was a bit damp due to all the sweat.

"you're all sweaty." bella laughed as he kissed her neck. "you're doing great. you nervous?"

"nah." johnny smiled as he held the brunette close to him. "i have my favorite person cheering me on."

"i have a confession to make." bella said as she intertwined her hands with his. "you're pretty sexy when you're angry."

"you don't know how hot you're making me." johnny smirked as his hands roamed bella's waist until placing them on her butt. "we have 15 minutes and there's no one here."

"i'm not letting you fuck me in a locker room before your karate match." bella laughed as she got her back up from the wall. "besides, you need to concentrate. i've got to go before someone finds me in here and disqualifies you or something. i'll see you after the match. i love you."

"i love you too." johnny said as he placed one final kiss on bella's temple. bella walked out of the locker room as chrissy waited outside for her. she managed to get in and out without getting caught. she met up with chrissy who was standing outside of the entrance of the locker room.

"what took you so damn long?" chrissy said as she and bella walked back to where they were sitting. "did you two go at it in there?"

"shut up. we did not do anything." bella laughed as she got some popcorn from the small bag that chrissy had bought. the semi-finals were beginning as she spotted her boyfriend bowing to his sensei and heading to the mat. bella sighed as she got ready to watch the match.