𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺-𝘵𝘸𝘰.

TWENTY TWO ex degenerate

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

IT WAS THE START OF A NEW SEMESTER, the spring semester. just a couple of months until graduation and college. the all-valley had come and gone. daniel was the new champion and johnny was no longer defending champ or a member of the cobra kai dojo. after the incident in the parking lot, he decided to quit cobra kai, so did the other boys. that still didn't stop them from practicing karate and being the popular guys in school.

bella and johnny had spent more time together and even spent new year's eve with chrissy and the guys. they had all gone up to a secluded part of the hills to have some drinks, but once it was midnight, the couple went off to a private area away from their friends and kissed under the fireworks, for good luck in the coming year.

it was the first day back to school from winter break. bella brushed her hair as she hummed to the music on her radio. she put her shoes on and headed downstairs to get some breakfast. she made herself toast and poured herself a glass of orange juice. she ate her toast and drank her orange juice as she got her book bag ready.

once bella finished eating, she heard a car arrive in her driveway. she walked out of the house to find her boyfriend's red car parked in her driveway. she locked her door and placed her keys in her pocket. she walked towards the car as she opened the door to the convertible.

"hey you." bella smiled as she put her seatbelt on and leaned over to kiss johnny. she smiled into the kiss as he softly groaned. "how's your bod?"

"better now that you're here." johnny smirked as he leaned over to kiss bella as he placed his hand on her thigh.

"you're full of shit." bella smirked as she kissed him once more. the couple kissed passionately as their tongues intertwined. bella giggled as he went down to her neck and trailed his hand up her thigh. "i'd hate to ruin the moment, but we have to get to school."

"but i missed you." johnny said as he frowned. "i missed my princess."

"yeah, yeah, i missed you too." bella laughed as she straightened her blouse. "let's head to school. chrissy's probably wondering where i am and the guys are probably looking for you."

"okay, but after school, i get to kiss you as long as i want." johnny said as he started the car and turned up the volume on the radio.

"fine. step on it before i change my mind, lawrence." bella laughed. johnny drove into the highway as van halen blared through the car speakers. she had gotten used to the loud music so early in the morning and she didn't mind it. bella smiled as her boyfriend hummed along to the radio and tapped the steering wheel to the rhythm of the song. once the couple arrived to school, chrissy and the guys spotted them and made their way towards them.

"only a couple more months and we're out of here." chrissy smiled as she held her books to her chest. "i can't wait for spring break."

"it's only january." bella laughed as she hung her book bag on her shoulder. "the days'll go by quicker than you think."

"so , how's everything with pretty boy?" chrissy smirked as she turned to look at johnny who was talking with the guys. "that was quite a kiss, back on new years eve. where's this going?"