𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺-𝘧𝘪𝘷𝘦.

TWENTY FIVE — faithfully

TWENTY FIVE faithfully

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

         SPRING BREAK IN THE VALLEY WAS BUSY. the beach was packed all day, every day and so were the party spots. the valley sure knew how to party during spring break. golf n' stuff was full with people as well. the valley was always busy this time of year, even busier than christmas.

bella's parents always arranged a cruise for the family, but this year, since their wedding anniversary was the same week as spring break, bella encouraged them to go as a couple without her. her parents were skeptical at first but knowing bella would be okay on her own, they decided to leave two days before spring break.

it was a cloudy tuesday evening and it wasn't as hot as it normally is. the beach wasn't as full as it normally because of the weather and of course, bella and johnny took advantage of that.

"you see?" johnny said as he sat down in the sand next to bella as she opened her bag of food. "it's not that full and this is so much better than the sun."

"whatever you say." bella laughed as she took her fries out of the bag. as she began to eat her fries, he reached over and got some of her fries as she laughed. "okay, so we're stealing food now? you have yours."

"but yours taste better." johnny smiled as he got his bag of food and opened it. he handed bella her cup of cherry coke as bella began to eat. "i never asked you why you like cherry coke so much and i'm curious to know why."

"cherry's always been my favorite flavor for everything. my mom thinks that it's because she ate a lot of cherries when she was pregnant with me." bella laughed as she took a sip of her soda. "i've always preferred it over regular coca-cola."

"you're the most interesting girl i've ever met, princess." johnny smiled as he held her hand in his. she smiled as she looked at the ocean. the couple began to eat their meals as the clouds began to roll in and the wind began to softly blow. once they finished eating, they sat in the sand as the aroma of rain surrounded the beach.

"we better get going before it starts pouring." johnny said as he grabbed the towels and placed them in bella's beach bag. as they packed up, a loud crack of thunder was heard.

"i think you spoke too soon." bella said as tiny drops of water began to fall. the couple walked back into the car as johnny put the top up before it began to rain. as soon as the top was up and the couple were in the car, it began to pour. "you spoke way too soon."

"i told you it was gonna rain." johnny said as he started the car and turned up the radio. "we better head home."

"yours or mine?" bella laughed as put her hair up to avoid it getting drenched.