𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺-𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦.

TWENTY THREE — crazy for you

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

"YOU BOYS ARE SO CLUELESS." chrissy laughed as she pulled her chemistry book out of her locker. "you cannot take a girl to a bar on valentine's day."

"okay, let hear your suggestion, miss judgmental." tommy said as he leaned back on a locker. "what's your bright idea?"

"you take the girl to a restaurant, the beach, on a picnic, maybe even golf n' stuff." chrissy said as she held the book close to her. "not a place where you can get hepatitis."

"we've been to golf n' stuff plenty of times. i want this to be special because it's valentine's and i know bella's been looking forward to it because it's special and it would mean a lot." johnny said as he turned off his walkman.

"yeah it does mean a lot, dipshit." chrissy said. "why do you think ali gave you shit for not taking her anywhere? it means a lot to a girl, especially if she's your girlfriend."

"give her flowers, i know chicks dig guys who give them roses." bobby said. "right chrissy? since you seem to know it all."

"yeah, get her roses. her favorite color is pink, but red roses will do." chrissy said as she closed her locker.

"why red? why not pink since it's her favorite color?" jimmy said as he took a bite of an apple he was holding.

"does the color even matter?" johnny said as he grabbed his books.

"yeah, it does." tommy said. "you get her red roses because red's a sensual color."

"since it's a sensual color, she'll see the flowers, she'll get hot, and she'll finally give it up." dutch smirked as the guys all laughed.

"you guys are idiots." chrissy said she ran a hand through her hair, impatiently. "you get her red roses because red roses typically mean i love you. you get her red roses, chocolates, and– "

"wine." jimmy said. "red roses, chocolates, and some cheap wine and that's how you'll get laid."

"again, you guys are idiots." chrissy sighed. "just stick with the roses and you'll be good."

"so where do i take her?" johnny said. "i don't want to take her to the usual spots. i want to take her somewhere nice."

"just take her to the beach." chrissy said. "i know she likes the beach."

"but they're always at the beach." tommy said. "it wouldn't be special because they're always there."

"i got it." chrissy said. "take her to a movie. you can take her to the drive-in. it's something you two have never done before."

"it's different, but it could be cool." johnny said. "maybe dinner then a movie?"

"there you go." chrissy smiled. "see? you're much better at this than you think. bella's gonna love it."

"since you're taking her to the drive-in, you might need this, just in case the movie gets boring." bobby said as he handed johnny a condom. the guys laughed as chrissy rolled her eyes and slammed her locker door.