𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘺.

THIRTY family

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

          AFTER SUCCESSFULLY ASKING BELLA TO PROM, johnny took bella to eat before taking her to encino with him. she would be spending the afternoon with him and if they got lucky, she would spend the night as well. while johnny took a shower, bella laid on his bed, reading her book and did some homework.

as bella continued to read, johnny stepped out of his bathroom, freshly showered and with only a towel wrapped around his waist. bella looked over to the side, to find johnny getting some sweatpants and a pair of boxers from his closet. bella looked over at her boyfriend and admired him for a while. she admired his lightly tanned skin, broad shoulders, athletic figure, perfect v-line.

bella continued to read her book as johnny walked back into the bathroom to change into his clothing. once he came back out into the room, bella looked back at him, biting her lip.

"like what you see, princess?" johnny smirked as he turned to bella.

"mhm, not really." bella joked as she turned back to read her book. johnny walked over to the bed where the brunette was laying and sat down next to her. he took the book that she was reading and tossed it to the side before roughly pressing his lips onto hers. "we can't do this right now. your mom's downstairs."

"the walls are thick. she won't hear a thing." johnny said in between kisses. he hovered over bella as he kissed her neck and removed her blouse. "fuck, you're so hot."

"babe –" bella sighed as she ran her hands through johnny's damp hair. his lips ran all through her body before landing on her waistline. "she's gonna hear us."

"then try not to moan so loud, baby." johnny smirked as he pressed his lips on bella's then trailed them down to her neck, slowly. he then slowly began to kiss down to her stomach before removing her jeans.

bella giggled as she ran her hands through his blonde hair as she arched her back, trying to hold her moans back. she softly moaned in his ear, which made turned him on even more, but as he was about to slip bella's jeans off, he heard a knock on his door.

"honey, the boys are – oh! i'm so sorry!" laura said as she opened the door to johnny's bedroom. the couple was startled and johnny climbed off of bella. "i'm so sorry! i didnt know you two were busy."

"nah it's fine, ma." johnny said as he got up from the bed and fixed his hair as bella slipped her blouse back on, fixing her hair as well. "we got carried away."

"laura, i'm so sorry!" bella said as she put her hair up and straightened out her blouse.

"honey, i was your age once and i messed around as well. i totally understand." laura chuckled as he stood at the door. "anyway, the boys are here, downstairs."

"alright, let me go bring them up." johnny said as he was about to walk out of his room, but was stopped by laura.

"not before putting some clothes on." laura said as she stood at the doorway.

"ma, i'm dressed." johnny said as he ran his hands through his hair. "besides, it's the guys."

"john, i mean it." laura said as she continued to stand at the doorway. "please put some clothes on. i don't want you walking all over the house, naked, while your friends are around."