47. 3:15 AM

Hours had passed. Shay informed Niz about Jungkook's arrival and the lady wondered what happened. It was late at night as Shay made food and brought it to Momo's room. "I won't eat. I don't want to live here. Please drop me at aunty's house." The girl looked away.

"Honey, eat and sleep. I will drop you at your aunt's tomorrow." Shay promised the girl and left the food on her table. 

Shay took another plate and brought it to Jungkook's room. The boy was laying and moaning in pain on his bed, holding his ribs. Just as he saw his mother, he wiped his tears without turning his head around. "Eat before sleep." Shay sat beside him and caressed his head slowly. 

Jungkook did not say anything or look back. On one side, there was Jimin who risked his life to save him. Even if they met 3 months ago. On the other side, there were his parents who gave him birth and lived with him for 17 years, still did not accept him or understand him. He did not mind his father beating him but the reason behind the beating pierced his heart open.

They did not even bother to ask what happened and just assumed that Jungkook must have gone out with Jimin. He lost his own self-respect in his eyes. As he always thought, today proved that he had no self-worth and no matter what he did, he would always be irrelevant and a scar on the reputation of his family. 

He sat up and groaned. Suddenly, he wanted to run away and Jimin's words crossed his mind. He had no clue how Jimin was. Thinking about it made him cry even more. He dragged his body on the floor and walked up to the washroom. He looked at his swelled face and congested red eyes.

His eyes suddenly widened as he remembered something. He limped back to the bed and dropped down with a groan. There was a small bag kept there. Jungkook's heartbeat accelerated. He ran towards the door to lock it before anybody barged in, and walked back quickly. He slumped on the floor and dragged the bag out. 

There were few documents and a handwritten note in Momo's writing. There was another box that Jungkook recognized, it contained a phone and the pendant from Jimin. He quickly opened the letter and began to read.

Jungkook Oppa,

Jimin will come tonight. You have to leave. The attached documents are from a center that dad is planning on sending you in. It is in the US where Zayn's friend works. Dad wants to treat your homosexuality. As if.

The friend knew about you and he sent these documents to Zayn to confirm if this was the same Jungkook that Zayn always talked about. Lily came this morning and she told me about this center and how they treat patients with cruelty. As an asylum, they use electric shock and whatnot. I googled it and there is not much information available as they run it illegally.

Please go before Dad kills you. Mom has an agreement with the decision. As per Zayn's friend, they have signed all the things and your room is also ready. Please Oppa, please leave. I don't want you to die. 

I have charged the phone and kept it in the box. I also prepared a bag for you. There are few clothes and medicines. There is also my pocket money in it. I know it's not enough but it will help you. 

Go and never turn back. Jimin Oppa loves you. I can feel it even if I am not experienced enough. 

I will miss you but I will come to you as soon as I can.

I love you Oppa. Bye... Hopefully, see you soon. I don't know how but we will find a way.

Jungkook went numb and tried hard to get out of this trance. Suddenly, he did not feel bad for his parents anymore. What did not he do to make them happy? Since his birth, he lived as per his parent's customary beliefs. He did not make friends, he never went out, never played and only studied, never did anything he liked or he never got to discover what he actually liked.

He went against them once, just once. He listened to his heart just once, and this is what he got in return. He reached an impasse at this point. He was hurt to an extreme and there was the only way up. He wiped his tears and looked at the time. It was 11.00 PM. A hopeful smile crossed his lips but then he remembered, Jimin was in the hospital and as far as he knew, Jimin could not make it tonight.

Just as he made up his mind to leave the house behind, he now felt suffocated to live here even for one minute. He knew Jimin could not come to him and honestly, he felt like leaving without Jimin and run away anywhere.  "It's ok. I can leave tomorrow morning. If it's me alone, I don't have to leave at night." The boy comforted himself. 

He ate a little, thinking that he might not be able to acquire his next meal so soon. He could literally imagine himself living on the streets and struggling with cold and hunger already. But he did not feel scared about it anymore like he did before. Anything would be better than this home. 

He got up quickly in determination and opened his wardrobe. Quickly he pulled out his clothes, the money that he had saved over the years, and everything expensive he owned in the hope to sell it if need be. After packing a bag, he slid it under the bed and tried to sleep in the comfortable warm room one last time but the pain, the anticipation of the future, or the worry for Jimin did not let him close his eyes.

Albeit he decided now to leave alone, he still could not shake off Jimin and the faint possibility that he might come tonight from his mind. He looked at the time and it was 1:45. "3:15," Jungkook mumbled. "He said 3:15." Somewhere Jungkook believed that Jimin might come as his heart told him, but his mind knew better. 

Nonetheless, he was not going to sleep until 3:15. The time passed utterly slow. Jungook's eyes were burning. No matter what his mind said, he was inclined towards his heart's voice. All of the sudden, he got up at 2:30 and washed up quickly in the dark without turning on any lights.

A black loose tracksuit was kept on the bed as Jimin asked him to. He got into them and put the phone on the bed with its screen upward so he would know if there was any notification. 

At sharp 3, his door was knocked gingerly. Jungkook jumped so high and his heart started beatboxing inside his chest. "Jimin?" He called but no voice came out. He rushed to the door and saw Momo standing outside and looking around.

Jungkook quickly opened the door and Momo crashed into him and squeezed him in a hug. "Are you all set?" She asked and looked at a bigger bag that Jungkook had arranged for himself. He only nodded and did not tell Momo that he was planning to leave alone if Jimin did not come. 

"I will miss you Oppa. But take care, eat well and I will soon join the college. I will get the phone back and you can always text me." The girl began to weep softly and Jungkook patted her head. 

"Don't cry. I will meet you soon. I will make you proud." He nodded and Momo hugged him tighter.

"I am already proud of you."