34. The First Kiss

Jungkook saw Jimin sigh as he closed his eyes and he loosened his grip on the boy. However, he clasped his hand with Jungkook and led him inside. "I am sorry." The older mumbled.

"It's alright." Jungkook shook his head that Jimin did not see and entered the room. Jungkook spotted an extremely clean room. His hand left the bag he was holding by the door. There were no folds on the bedsheet, it was crisp. The mild fragrance of the freshener brought a sense of calmness to the young student. It looked like Jimin had the place clean a few hours ago. There was a big bed at the center and there was a mini-fridge by the dresser. The room had its windows and white curtains.

Jimin made Jungkook sit on the bed and held his both hands. "Jungkook," The boy looked up and pressed his lips nervously. "You don't have to worry about a thing. Leave everything of worry to me and I won't do anything that will make you uncomfortable." Jimin leaned in close as he said those words calmly and Jungkook found himself tearing up but he controlled.

He nodded and saw the older smile. Jimin got up and walked to the fridge before turning on the lights. He pulled out chocolates and a banana milk bottle for the boy. "Have it," Jimin returned and smiled while Jungkook's heart beamed with happiness. The way Jimin took notice of small details about him was really wonderful to the boy. He never thought that anyone besides his family could do that. "Do you want something else? What's wrong?" Jimin kept the snacks aside and cupped Jungkook's face.

The younger was not able to reach the older's eyes. He was hiding the things from Jimin and he felt wrong. "Jimin... I have to tell you something."

Jimin nodded and sat on the bed. Jungkook sighed and he stood up to walk to the door to get the letter from his bag. Jimin furrowed his brows and also followed the trail. Jungkook took out the envelope and gripped it tightly, rethinking if he should really show it to the older.

"What's that Jungkook?" Jimin broke his trance and the boy stammered.

"There - there was someone who dropped one letter at my home. My mom thankfully did not open it and I was the one to read it. It was 8 pages long but I could not read that one entirely. It - it said that they have seen us in the fort, doing... Doing things," Jungkook's head hung low. "I saw a boy throw this letter yesterday at my house when I went back home from tuition."

Jimin swiftly pulled the letter from Jungkook's hand. As he glided through the pages, his eyes darkened and he crumbled the white sheet in his fist. He directed his face at the ground and mumbled. "And you did not inform me."

Jungkook was getting scared standing there. He took one step ahead and touched Jimin's shoulder but suddenly the older turned while he pushed Jungkook with his palm on his chest and collided Jungkook's body on the door behind them, harshly.

The boy could not even fathom what happened and how but he knew that he was extremely scared and he knew that he needed to be in Jimin's arms right now even though the man scaring him was Jimin in the first place. Jungkook yelled and groaned in pain as his head hit the door and thick tears started flowing immediately from his eyes.

Jimin realized what he had done. His hand was on Jungkook's chest that had crumbled paper held inside. His other hand was above Jungkook's head as he towered at the boy who was shaking madly. Jimin retreated his hands and his face discerned into ounces of guilt. "H-honey. Baby... I am sorry." Jimin let the paper fall on the floor and slowly raised his hand to touch Jungkook's face.

The boy trembled and began to cry louder ahead of his sobs. "Baby... I am sorry. I am sorry. I will never touch you like that, my baby." Jimin panicked and slowly wrapped his arm around Jungkook and hoped that the boy would come to him.

Jungkook did. He held onto Jimin tightly while he cried oceans. Jimin teared up himself. Why could not he control his anger? He was determined to never show this side of him to the one he fell in love with, but he failed. Jimin picked up the boy and walked slowly to the bed. Gently, he sat down and kept Jungkook close. His hands kept rubbing Jungkook's head and his back while tears flew from his own eyes.

"I am sorry." Jimin repeated but as if the boy only cried more profoundly with each word Jimin let out. The older had to wipe his tears to not show the younger his weakness before he pulled the boy's face that was buried inside his own neck.

"Baby, I am so sorry," he apologized again. "Please forgive me." Jimin wiped the younger's tears and Jungkook nodded while holding the older's hands. He still shook and sighed while crying. Sure his parents were strict, but they never treated him like this. He did not know anyone could ever treat him like that but Jimin's apology melted his heart.

"It's okay." He said between his sniffles while his eyes looked down.

"It is not okay, doll. It is not." Jimin looked disappointed in himself, broken. "I did not want to see your tears. I brought you here to hear your giggles and look what I did." Jimin caressed another tear that slowly rolled out of the younger's eye.

"Don't do that again." Jungkook's chin quivered and he wiped another stream of tears that started.

"I won't ever do it. I promise," Jimin raised his hand again and wiped the fresh tears. He held Jungkook's face firmly at the end and leaned in. Jungkook inhaled sharply and stopped breathing. "I love you, Jungkook." Jimin confessed.

"I love you too." Jungkook replied and it took a lot for the young boy to divulge the layers of shyness.

"I told you I want to hear it when you are sitting in front of me. I just did not imagine the tears on your beautiful face when you did," Jimin said politely and Jungkook flashed a small smile, trying to not cry anymore. "Do you remember what I said next?"

Jungkook nodded while looking down and then looked up to see the loved-filled eyes of Jimin. The older hesitated so Jungkook closed his eyes, permitting Jimin to give him the first kiss of his life.

Jimin understood that Jungkook was willing to let him kiss him. He held the younger's head from behind to support him and kissed the boy. Jimin's lips brushed against Jungkook's and he did not know what to do. He followed the lead when Jimin took a turn to kiss both his upper and lower lip one by one, slowly and then licked across them. The feelings flickered inside Jungkook and he wanted the kiss to be more than that, deep and long.

Letting go of his shyness, Jungkook whined softly and leaned more, putting his weight on the older so Jimin hit his back on the mattress and pulled the boy along as he had captured Jungkook's head. Jimin licked his tongue in between Jungkook's lips and the boy parted them. Jimin slowly entered his tongue into Jungkook's mouth and the boy squirmed, trying to pull away but Jimin quickly held his waist to keep him in place.

Jungkook got a boner and he was perhaps embarrassed by it. This made Jimin smile between the kiss as he delved deep. The boy also kissed back messily. They were wet by each other's saliva and the younger was losing breath because of how deep the kiss was. Jimin parted and looked at the red face.

"Baby," He called in a really low rasp but Jungkook pulled away to sit straight and began to hide his crotch area. Jimin sat up and held Jungkook. "Baby, what's wrong?" He asked and looked at the disconcerted boy.

"I want to go back." Jungkook replied and Jimin leaned down to see the boy's face. He looked lost and completely embarrassed.

"Why?" Jimin asked softly.

"I... I have to. It is late." Jungkook replied and his eyes fluttered away, not daring to meet the man.